Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:16 pm

So I see the tribes have been formed. I've ended up with a group of nutballs consisting of Scar, Murphy, John, Peeta, Waluigi, Dana and Lachero. Of that group of people, I have only spoken to Peeta so far but that will change soon. I'm hoping I can strike an alliance with him and get something going with someone else in order to ensure myself a little safety. Godney cannot be the first one voted off... that would be blasphemy! queen
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:25 pm

So I just approached John in regards to an alliance of some sort and he's all like 'I like to wait and see how the first challenge turns out before I consider alliances, blah, blah'... acting all uninterested. If I find out that asshole has been plotting with other players against me I will have his head on stick! queen

Perhaps Godney is better off working with someone else then. I don't want to talk to everyone on my tribe about alliances and shit, but I need to feel some safety and John's nasty answer isn't making me feel so!
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:28 pm

1- Tried to probe and abduct a civilian - Jake Sully
2- Ran a wheelchair charity scam - Andrew
3- Assassinated Sinners - Michael Corleone
4- Broke into celebrity home - Ke$ha
5- Broke out of Alcatraz - John Patrick Mason
6- Killed brother - Scar
7- Stabbed a Plumber - Lechero
8- Committed War Crimes - George Bush
9- Axed someone - Lizzie Borden
10- Robbed a Bowling Alley - Dana Scully
11- Serial Killer who enjoyed mind games - Mr. Yang
12- Pimping Prostitues - Penny Lane
13- Held up Liquor Store - Murphy Macmanus
14- Vandalized an automobile - Godney
15- Burnt down a Bakery - Waluigi
16- Ring leader of a Drug Cartel - Michael Corleone
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:38 pm

7/16
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:31 pm

I feel like I have nothing going on in the game right now, or am completely clueless which isn't normal. Peeta claims he is with me and John has been talking to me (apparently he has also been talking to Dana) so hopefully things will be OK. I do not want to be the first one out of here. It would be nice if someone on this tribe approached me, but that never seems to happen.

Getting sent to solitary confinement at this point doesn't seem like such a bad option. I will cross my fingers for that.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:16 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:56 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:03 pm

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

We won the challenge. This is great, but I came to the realization during the challenge that I am surrounded by fucking morons. First off, Dana and Waluigi didn't even show up. Second, Lechero was there the entire time but barely participated in the challenge. I was so close to calling him out in the thread and starting a huge fight, but I decided that wouldn't look so good on my part. Scar also proved himself to be a moron, but not to the extent that John did.

John didn't understand the challenge at first. Umm... hello? What is there NOT to understand? It was a VERY simple challenge. I also received a PM from him during the challenge and he was all like "join us in the tribe thread!". Bitch... do not ever... EVER... tell Godney what to do. queen Ugh, he looked like such a moron. I would have fucking lost it on someone (probably Lechero) if we lost.

All that being said, I still don't feel like I have any great alliances in this game. I'm under the impression that the "snitch" is on our tribe and it is likely Lechero or John. I dislike that Murphy is already getting clues to the HII. I fear he has something going on with John. Hopefully I'm not being considered a target at this point. I'd like to think that Waluigi would get voted off before me, but you never can tell!
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Godney suspects something big is going on behind the scenes on this tribe. Based on activity levels, I have a hunch that there is an alliance brewing between John and Lechero... and it may POSSIBLY also include Murphy. I have to watch my back around here for sure. John tells me that Waluigi will be the target if we lose tonight, but I don't trust him for a second!

Ideally, I would like to win the snitch challenge, use it on someone from my tribe, throw the challenge and then use their vote to send either John, Lechero or Murphy packing! Hopefully Peeta is committed to our alliance, but then again I haven't talked with anyone long enough to feel comfortable in any of my supposed "alliances".
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:48 pm

So I've finally found someone that seems reliable... Dana! I've promised her loyalty and she seems to have done the same to me. I like her from what I've seen and she seems intelligent based on our PM conversations. Her and I are going to try and stay on the good side of most these men in order to stick around on this tribe. She can't make late challenges so hopefully she won't become a target due to inactivity.

Waluigi seems to be the first target. John (our 'leader' whom I dislike) seems to want him out of here. This is fine by me because I do not want to be leaving anytime soon. Dana and I just need to keep our alliance on the DL in order to keep everyone off our scent.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

2nd "Snitch" Challenge

1. Bone-A-Fied Hero - cats and dogs: the revenge of kitty galore
2. Fully Armed. Totally Outnumbered. Completely Unexpected. - Holiday in the Sun
3. Religion is Power - the book of eli
4. The Honeymoon was Killer - so i married an axe murderer
5. Take a Stand - x-men the last stand
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

john wilkes booth
April 26, 1865

ELIMINATE: Ke$ha
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:58 pm

al capone
January 25, 1947)

ELIMINATE: Penny Lane
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 pm

charles manson
alive

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:11 pm

aileen wuornos
october 9, 2002

Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:33 pm

I've talked to John and Scar about the vote tonight and they seem OK with voting for Waluigi. I don't see any other logical alternative for tonights vote as he has not shown up to either challenge and seems to have a not-so-great personality. Hopefully I'm not being lied too, but it wouldn't make any sense whatsoever for them to blindside me of all people... at least not this early on.

I've informed Dana and Peeta... they better follow through with Godney's plan. queen
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I have survived the first Tribal Council and Waluigi has been voted out of Alcatraz. Godney had absolutely no use for that bitch so he had to leave. queen My plan for now is to survive, basically. I feel as though I have Peeta and Dana by my side, but I'm not sure about those other 4. Hopefully the four of them aren't alligned and planning on picking us off one by one. I am going to fight my hardest to win the snitch challenge tonight. If I do, I will purposely throw the challenge for us to lose and then attempt to vote off one of the 4 guys with the extra vote.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 pm

I hate my tribe and fully expect that I will be voted off soon. I have never felt so fucking clueless on what to do next. I don't even feel like I have Peeta at this point because that bitch has clearly read my message and not replied. I see he's sitting online right now too... bastard!

I'm just going to stick with Dana for now. If I get voted off then whatever... most of these people on my tribe seem moronic anyways.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next