Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Jake Sully Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm

So we got in our tribes and here's who I'm stuck with: both the George Bushes, Ke$ha, Penny, the inactive Michael, Mr. Yang, and Lizzie. I wish I had John. We would have clicked right away had we been on the same tribe because of our name mix-up. Alas, I have to make the best of what I've got. I wish I had my real tribe of the Omaticayans with me. At least them I know. These guys, I don't have a clue, and the twist doesn't help things. I think it'd be better for me to learn the twist on the job so I have an idea of what they do.

I PM'ed Ke$ha asking to work with her. I want to get something going in my tribe so that I have someone to trust if we end up losing a challenge. I want to align with Penny too, and I'll send her a message as soon as I finish. Whoever else wants to align with me, I'm all for. I just don't want to be the first out. lol
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Jake Sully Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 pm

You wait till NOW to catch a mistake in Round 7?
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Embarassed We lost. We got a strategy in too late and the other tribe obviously strategized as well as we were in a back-and-forth battle for most of the challenge.

So I was able to establish a Core 3 with Ke$ha and Penny. Furthermore, Penny and Ke$ha were able to bring in a side ally in Lizzie to give us 4 people and Michael finally showed his butt here and wanted to side with me, so we have 5 people who will vote with us, and so that leaves Andrew, George, and Mr. Yang on the outs.

Right away, Andrew crossed my mind as the person who was the least active here. I relayed it to Penny, then Ke$ha and Michael, and then Penny or Ke$ha should inform Lizzie. That means Andrew should be going tonight. Who needs dude-421 here anyway, right? I don't need George Bush's Conscience tarnishing the tribe with his War Crimes against Bowling. Someone will tell George and Mr. Yang how the vote should go. Hopefully Andrew doesn't start showing up.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm going to keep all my Confessionals on the same thread and just tell you when I transition episodes.

Episode 2:

The plan to get Andrew out worked as planned. Oorah! Now the focus would be to get George Bush out next if we lose. It’s not like I ever talked to him or anything. However, I also have to worry about the Snitch Challenge in case one of us gets sent to Solitary Confinement.

Meanwhile, Penny, Lizzie, Ke$ha and I have a room now so I can communicate with my alliance better. Now, is it just me or am I the only guy in here? Considering that I am, lucky for me. What a better place to be than man of the house, right?
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Episode 3:

Thank Eywa I am OUT of Solitary Confinement! Very Happy Now I can help out my tribe again!

So soon after I got out, I get a message from John that, apparently, Murphy believed that it was my idea to have him sent there and he wanted revenge. What the hell, Murphy? I am not the enemy! I don’t even know who sent you to Solitary the first time around. Either way, it’s all good because I have clues to the Hidden Immunity Idol and I’ll know who has it if it’s not on my side. It also kept me Immune the last round, which my tribe won anyway. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

For the Snitch Challenge, I think it is best if an inactive from the other tribe went so that Murphy or any other threats from the other tribe don’t go snooping around for the Idol. I don’t want the Idol going to the other tribe. I want it here with us. I’m going to try to win the Snitch Challenge too in case I get sent to Solitary again.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm

So when I logged on today, I get a message from John. Apparently, there has been some tension going on in the other tribe and now people on that tribe is accusing another person on that same tribe of sabotaging the game for them and being a liar. That's a good thing for me because now I can just watch Tribe Rock have at it while everyone here on Tribe Citadel sits pretty. The only thing that really worries me is if Murphy finds that HII. If that is the case, hopefully he doesn't decide to take it out on me and hopefully my tribe can win enough challenges that we can just save ourselves by splitting the vote in case he does use it.

Either way, their second trip to Tribal Council is going to be interesting to say the least. I can't wait till they air it to see how dramatic it is while I'm just chilling here.

Meanwhile, Ke$ha approaches me about adding Michael. OH YEAH!!! Since he already wanted to work with me, that gives me some much needed relief. Looks like come merge, I have a 5-person alliance that I can trust. I'm not going anywhere for a while.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:42 pm

Episode 4:

Lechero, much to my surprise, was voted out. I had thought that Peeta and Godney were more inactive than he, but, after all, that tribe has lost its marbles and now they are running about like Thanators without a clue about what to do. In addition, John seems scared that he could end up leaving next. I wouldn't be surprised now if he did leave, as this game has become stranger and stragner.

Thankfully, tonight, I didn't go to solitary. Instead, Dana went, which, in a way, sucks since if Murphy doesn't have the HII, then she may get it.

Tonight, I just need to focus on winning Immunity and degrading Tribe Rock even more.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Oorah! We won Immunity for the 3rd night in a row!

Finding the Survivor people was the hardest part, but we pulled through afterwards very quickly and took home the Tribal Immunity.

It is becoming obvious that the other tribe is in disarray, and our entire tribe is laughing at it. Laughing However, I kind of hope John stays because he's my only contact with the other tribe, thanks to the mix-up Kathy had with me, him, and our respective players that happened before we even signed up for the game. I'd love to found out who he is, though, so that I can really see who I was mixed up with.

The bad news, however, is that a few of our tribe members are either not showing up tomorrow or are going to be significatly late. That means I need to be here for the challenge so that we can win another Immunity. Hopefully a Tribal Swap doesn't mess me up, or else I'm going to have to rethink my strategy. But sooner or later, you're gonna have to wake up.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Episode 5:

Ugh! We lost Immunity because Ke$ha and Michael were absent and we had to try in a tiebreaker. George hasn't talked to me at all, so my alliance agreed that George should go. However, George is asking me to keep him in. However, the vote had to be him because George could have just been sat out the next challenge and then been voted out then if we lost the next one whereas we'd have to play Mr. Yang in the Immunity Challenge if we kept him.

I figured that, for my game, it would be best not to tell George anything because, noting back from what John requested about not lying, it would be better for me personally if I didn't lie to him about keeping him in rather than telling him yes and then stabbing him in the back. It may get me a vote or 2 in the Tribal, but hey, I should be safe and my game would still be relatively clean for the time being.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm

Episode 6:

As expected, I got 2 votes this past Tribal. I kind of already knew who the 2 votes from me came from, but I PM’ed Mr. Yang asking him who he voted just to be sure. He admitted that he did because George asked him for an alliance and threw him a sympathy vote. Well, it is good that he was honest with me, but that doesn’t change the fact that if we happen to lose tonight that he’s going to be sent packing. But at least we know where we are coming from at the very least. However, I have a 5-person alliance I have to stick by, which are myself, Lizzie, Penny, Ke$ha, and Michael.

I had been away for the past couple of days, so I’m catching up on everything that’s going on. Ke$ha, Penny, and Lizzie are confused as to why I got 2 votes, but knowing that Michael and I are working together, it wasn’t a hard question to answer for me.

Meanwhile, I hear from John that Tribe Rock has simmered down. I guess them getting rid of Godney made their lives easier since apparently she sabotaged her team by having Lechero voted out. That actually proved to be a good thing for our team because it allowed us to sit back and watch the show as we won 3 Immunities in a row. Now with both tribes in a composed state of mind, it’s going to be a fight to the finish for Immunity, and unless I get sent to Solitary again, which I may ask to do, then I’ll plan to be here giving it my all so that we go into merge with the numbers.

Citadel has this!
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down