Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Lizzie Borden Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 pm

This is a different set up than I'm used to. lol

But the hand on the right side, creeps me out. </3

Any who, I am just going to take it one day at a time, just to see how this goes.

So far I've spoken to Murphy, Peeta and Penny L.

We shall see how that turns out.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 pm

I have got to remember that I am playing survivor. All my games lately have been Big Brother, so being on tribes is going to be something different.

Doesn't help that I have at least 2 nights where I wont be here. And this "twist" is going to not be in my favor for that reason.

I just have to get in with a bunch of people so that I have a good alliance that will want to keep me.

That is all for now.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Since theres a few moments before the next snitch challenge. I'll just talk on here for awhile.

So I have formed an alliance with Penny, Kesha and Jake, it should help me out for when I have to work the 2 nights. Hopefully we just win more challenges before merge comes. So we dont have to vote out so many people.

I'm tired of being on a team/tribe where we have to vote out people left and right, and then soon it'll be me. Not fun. So I hope we win challenges!

I hope at this point that my final 4 with Jake, Kesha and Penny go very far!!
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Well I do say that 3 out of 4 nights isn't too bad for making a challenge. This time I do have a good alliance and also a good tribe.

So I can miss at least one!

Now idk who I am closer to yet in the game, maybe Penny. But I'll probably have to start talking to her more and get a better read on her. But I am sure we have a solid alliance and tribe for now. And we do have ones who aren't that good, or that I know of anyways. So options to vote out!!

Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:47 am

Sorry these things are hard to remember to do when I'm like in 4 games. :/ So I may just not have many things to say anyways lol but hopefully they aren't that required. Wink

But right now I'm in a solid alliance with Jake, Kesha, Penny and myself. So I know we will at least make the merge if it happens soon!

I do hope that our tribe does win the next couple challenges till we merge. I want us to have the numbers! Smile

But I still do talk to Peeta, he seems to be in a good spot as well on his tribe for now. So hopefully when merge comes he might come to this side... We shall see!
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Sorry that I don't keep up with these things, I'm not the writing type.

But I have to make sure that I win the immunity tonight, big fat chance that will happen, none of the challenges are geared towards something I'm capable of doing. Well there was one but alias I was in SC, so that didn't work in my favor. :/

Anyways, the way tonight may go is as follows:

If kesha or me win the immunity it will be Penny who leaves.

If Penny wins the immunity, I will have to decide between Michael who I never spoke to until the past 2 days, or Kesha who I am closest to. So it is a no big brainer on who I will be voting out.

Now only problem will be is if Penny will also vote out Michael with us, so as to not cause a tie. Not sure what she is thinking.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 pm

There you go, final 2 being Kesha and Michael!

Good job to those two. I just was told they had a f2 with scar as well. And now that Scar is gone they are getting me to be that "f3", which means if either one of them wins the final challenge, they will take eachother. Which I don't blame them.

I will try my hardest at this final challenge, if its endurance theres no way I will win, if its speed not going to win, I wish it was something of visual not writing creativity there wasnt a challenge on that in this game yet. (Biased Razz) But I am going to have an opened mind to this challenge cause it is my only way of actually getting to f2. It will be a miracle if I could actually make it to the f2. I would actually be excited about it!
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down