Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 1 Confessionals

Go down

Round 1 Confessionals Empty Round 1 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

So we were finally divided into tribes. I am on tribe Citadel. I really like everyone that is on this tribe. I am so glad Scar is not on mine. I would have died. He annoyed me with that comment he made to me about having sex for money. Rolling Eyes He needs to STFU. I wish some hyenas would show up to take care of him. Sucks that I got seperated from Peeta and Lechero. I had a feeling this would happen. I should be fine though because I already have a new alliance with Kesha/Jake/Lizzie. They all seem really cool and hopefully they are loyal. I am not sure what I will do if I make merge and Peeta and Lechero are still here. I would have to choose a side. Someone would have to get backstabbed. So much for playing an honest and loyal game. lol
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 1 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:55 pm

I didn't win the snitch challenge. Not surprised because that challenge was hard for me. I am not really familiar with all of these characters. I even got my characters answer wrong. lmao It has been so long since I have seen that movie. I mostly picked this character because I am a Beatles fan and I love the song Penny Lane. lol I am not sure if I want to go to solitary or not. I would be safe from TC if we lose and I would get a clue to the HII, but I won't be in control of how I do in the challenge or how I vote and that might screw up my alliance.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:44 pm

We lost Immunity tonight. Sad Everyone seems to be on the same page about voting Andrew off. He isn't active and isn't helping our tribe so he must leave.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Andrew left, which is a good thing. Maybe our tribe can start getting stronger, but now George says he might not be here tonight. ugh hopefully the challenge won't require all of our tribemates. If we lose, I am going to suggest voting him off. He didn't show up last night and now he might not be here tonight. I know his job is more important than this game, but he should have thought about that before he signed up. We have got to win!! I do not want us to go into the merge without the numbers.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum