Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre Game Confessionals

Go down

Pre Game Confessionals Empty Pre Game Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm

I am so excited for this game to start. It has been a while since I have played in an official Survivor game.

Peeta and Lechero approached me about joining their 3 person alliance. I like to wait until we are in tribes before I start making alliances, but I had to agree to it. I hope that I end up on the tribe with at least one of them so I know someone has my back. It would suck if I get put on a tribe without them. My strategy in this game is to be likable and get in a good alliance that I can go far with. I don't want to take on the leadership role, because that will make me a target. So hopefully I can kind of fly UTR for a while. I want to try and play a clean honest game, but if I am put in a situation where I have to lie or backstab someone, then I will.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Pre Game Confessionals Empty Re: Pre Game Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 pm

The twist was announced and I thought it was cool and different. Part of me would like to go to solitary so I can get that HII clue, but then again, I don't like someone being in control of my vote because that can really mess things up. ugh I don't know what to feel about this twist. lol
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down