Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Confessional

Go down

Final Confessional Empty Final Confessional

Post by Penny Lane Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 pm

Honestly, I am not really surprised that I am voted off. Michael never responded back to my PMs so that let me know that he was voting me out. I gave him the clue to the HII and this is how he repays me. Oh well, that is my fault so I can't be mad at him. I was too loyal. Once again, I let my feelings get in the way of playing the game. And I always say that I won't let it happen again, but that is not true. lol because I always do. That is just how I am. I thought Michael was my friend and could be trusted, but I was wrong. Like I said in that msg I sent him, if he would have told me before TC, then I wouldn't have been so upset and I would have understood. Now I am starting to question everything about our friendship/alliance. Maybe he played me all along. I won't know until the episodes come out. I sold him out to Kesha before I left though so I am excited to see how the rest of the game will play out. I wonder if Kesha will take any of what I told her into consideration and take Lizzie to finals or will she take Michael. I don't think she has a shot against Michael, but that will be her decision to make.

Anyways, this game was a lot of fun. I really enjoyed it.

Deuces!
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down