Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional #4 on Oct. 2nd

Go down

Confessional #4 on Oct. 2nd Empty Confessional #4 on Oct. 2nd

Post by John Patrick Mason Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Well it seems according to last night's challenge that I am not considered much of a threat to the other tribe. I like that alot! Too bad we lost though, but on the upside Waluigi is gone! Damn troll.

Murphy is getting all the heat on our tribe, which sucks for him but better him than me!

John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4 on Oct. 2nd Empty Re: Confessional #4 on Oct. 2nd

Post by John Patrick Mason Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

scratch that last one.. forgot to add my snitch challenge win

Well it seems according to last night's challenge that I am not considered much of a threat to the other tribe. I like that alot! Murphy is getting all the heat on our tribe, which sucks for him but better him than me! Too bad we lost though, but on the upside Waluigi is gone! Damn troll.

I also won the snitch challenge, and put Jake Sully in Solitary. I love that he doesn't know who did it.. because Jake and I have been talking for awhile and I told him I'd look out for him if his name came up for Solitary. When he reads this after the game is over I am sure he will be pissed, but one of the reasons why I did it is because if anyone on his tribe is going to get an idol I'd rather it be him. He just may tell me come merge if he has it or not.. let's hope.

John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 am

Scar just sent this to me -

"My vote

Quote message

From Scar To John Patrick Mason, Yesterday at 11:44 pm
I've decided to vote for Lechero, and I'll tell you why. I don't trust Godney. Godney wants to vote for him, so I'm doing so. That may seem like convoluted reasoning, but let me explain: First, Godney has the snitch and wanted to throw this challenge so that she could send Lechero off. Second: If Dana gets voted out, we have six active people. Anything can happen from there, but you have the most power. You'll be able to exercise control over the flow of the game. And then I don't know who will be voted out, but I'm hardly a friend of yours. Who's to say that I'm not the next one gone?

If Lechero gets voted out, we have six people: Godney and Dana on one side, you, Peeta, and probably Murphy on another. This sets up a way to get rid of Godney or Dana quickly. I want Godney gone, she's making alliances with me, trying to get one with Peeta (he isn't biting) and she has one with Dana. I just want to survive until I have to move, but she's forcing my hand into either helping her or helping you. I'm deciding to help her, temporarily, but with your help I can go back to being a wallflower by voting her out. Or maybe you'll think that I'm playing by too many masters, and I'll be voted out, but I want to assure you that I'm telling the truth here. I just don't trust her.

I do want to keep the tribe winning challenges if possible, but it isn't a priority for me. And it shouldn't be for you. I think you have enough power that you can survive even if the tribe crumbles. I'm asking for a lot, I know, but I want your faith on this. I can go furthest by siding with you, Peeta, and Murphy. I think so anyway. And if not, then I misjudged. The fact is, I have power right now, and I'm using it. Lechero will be gone, and if you don't take me up on my offer, I can always stick with Godney and see what happens."

What a mess this is becoming! Scully should have been an easy vote out, but no.. Now I have to send in a total blatant lie to Scully in hopes that if she logs in in the morning she won't vote right away. If she doesn't see the post where it says votes need to be in within 12 hours, and actually believes my PM about votes needing to be in by 2pm PST then we just might pull off a 3-2 vote to get Scully out.

On top of all that, I am getting an uneasy feeling about Peeta. I hope he isn't going against our alliance.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:20 am

Votes need to be in by 9am PST / noon EST right?
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 am

grr i hate that we can't edit our posts.. I meant 4-2 as Scully would get a penalty vote.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm

There is something not right about tonight's tribal.. I am starting to think that Scar and Peeta have an alliance, and are using Godney and Dana to vote Lechero. And then they want to use me to vote Godney out.

This is a possibility, if it happens at tribal I will be pissed at Peeta. I could just be over thinking though.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down