Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional 1

Go down

Confessional 1 Empty Confessional 1

Post by Michael Corleone Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:54 pm

We won the first immunity challenge and voted out Andrew. He didn't help us and the tribe was united.

We won the next 3 immunity challenges, I don't know what's going on, on the other tribe. Waluigi and Leercho (?) was voted out. They both seemed active, and now they have tribal council again. Obviously their tribe is gonna be a little bit fractured.

On my tribe, I have an alliance with Jake Sully and Ke$ha. Ke$ha mentioned to me that she had spoken with Jake, Lizzie, and Penny. We agreed to bring the 5 of us together into a solid 5 person alliance. That leaves George Bush and Mr. Yang on the outside to be kicked off.

I believe the 2 of them know they are on the outs, because they are the least active. Most likely George would be voted off if we lose, but I would like to see Mr. Yang go, he didn't even do anything for the challenge tonight, everyone else at least unscrambled one person, he let everyone else do the work for him.

I have never in my IMDb career made it to the finals. I usually play a vote to vote game, taking things one vote at a time. I usually try to wait until the right moment to make a big move, usually it doesn't turn out in my favor. If I was on the outs, I usually flip to the other tribe. I expect George Bush and Mr. Yang to do that, unless the other members of my tribe are working them.

I don't usually look to the end of games and think end game. I've never made it to the end though and I really want to. Maybe I should change up my strategy. If my alliance of 5 makes it to the end, I think Ke$ha has a really good shot at making finals. She talks to everyone. Her, Penny and Lizzie could easily pick me and Jake off.

Part of me (if we lose) wants to attempt to make a bold move, show Jake what Ke$ha has said, and see if he is okay with possibly voting her off along side George and Mr. Yang. Idk if that is the smartest choice for me though, it's early to divide our tribe, and Ke$ha is a good ally of mine.

There is a good chance at us losing immunity tomorrow, Ke$ha won't be here to deflect my plan if I choose to do it, me and Penny are gonna be late. I usually play games pretty honestly but it never works out. Maybe I should play dirty this time around. I'm hesitant though because of it being so early in the game. I could be the next one to go though, I don't think I'm in danger though. I don't want to think too early down the road though. Maybe I should keep Ke$ha in for now and make a move in a few rounds. That is probably the best decision I can make for my game right now.

We'll see, I'm not gonna think too far ahead and that's what I am doing. I need to worry about just surviving each vote as it comes.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Confessional 1 Empty Re: Confessional 1

Post by Michael Corleone Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 pm

I've decided to stick with Jake sully and Ke$ha. I think the 3 of us can make it to the end easily.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down