Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

2 posters

Go down

Confessional Empty Confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:14 pm

I'm feeling terrible about voting out Kesha. I should have given Peeta the idol, but I need to look out for number 1. I should have just targeted Scar this vote. Oh well, can't turn back now. All I can do is lie to Kesha and tell her I voted Peeta and Scar voted her, which she may believe because Penny told Kesha how Scar wanted her out
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Confessional Empty Re: Confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Peeta can't make tonight so Kesha will win the challenge. I just sent Kesha this long elaborate PM full of shit trying to convince her that Scar is lying. This is what it says:

Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 pm

I didn't vote you, why would I vote you out and put myself in the game with Scar who I don't even talk to besides a few PM's. Lizzie who I don't speak to at all and never have, Penny and Peeta? Scar is lying to you completely, I understand if you're wary on who to trust, if it was me and I got votes and had a tie against me, I would feel the same. I have been nothing but loyal to you, and Scar was trying to throw us under (did he admit that or did Penny make it up?) I don't think Penny made it up, she would have to have guessed luckily that me/you/Scar were working together. I think Penny is just throwing everyone under the bus left and right and its caught up to her. I'm fine with Penny going next.

Even if it goes to a tie breaker, the odds of you beating Peeta are way in your favor. I know I won't be here AT ALL for the final 4 immunity (that's not tonight though, tomorrow. If I make it there) just be careful next round because Penny obvously wants you out, and if we throw all our votes on her and she DOES have the idol, that's scary because if I didn't win immunity, it makes me scared it would have been me and not you.

Now a lot of that is true, so she has no reason not to believe it. All I know is Peeta is gone tonight because of a tie breaker unless he can get Scar which I deem unlikely. I know I am safe tonight so that's what matters. It's the final 4 that scares me, I won't be here unless its changed and if the final 4 is Kesha Scar me Lizzie, I'm screwed!

If me or Penny win the SC challenge then it's a done deal, Kesha is out because we have majority. We once again will be sending Lizzie. Lizzie has gotten a free ride this game. My plan has completely changed though, I'm not sure I want Kesha to go. Scar yes, Kesha no. Maybe I can knock Scar out and make the final 4 me, Penny, Lizzie, Kesha. Penny and Kesha hate each other, both trust me. What better way to stay in the game when I can't be here than to keep 2 players in who want each other out?

I don't think it's possible to make that happen though. Tonight is either gonna be Kesha or Penny. I have an idea..

QUESTION: if I end up in solitude can I transfer the idol or NO?
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Had Scar voted off Kesha, he wouldn't be going tonight, Lizzie would be. Next time when someone warns you, listen to them. I warned him way back early on in the merge and he chose not to listen, Penny warned him last night and he chose not to listen. He dug his own grave.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 pm

I think I am gonna come in 4th place. I won't be on tomorrow for immunity. Or anytime after it until like 3-4 hours after it.

I told one too many lies this game, once the votes come in, Kesha is gonna know I won the sc challenge and sent Penny and lied to her. I should have sent Lizzie and she would think Penny won it, even then she'd know I voted Scar over Penny though.

Right now, Kesha has earned her way, and I want her in the final 3. Maybe final 2. I'd love to take Lizzie out next but that's not gonna happen unless Kesha wins immunity. Penny wants her out, and I'm loyal to Penny. I think after this vote Kesha is gonna know I was the vote against her, and that I am with Penny and she will probably target me over Penny because I am stronger in challenges than Penny.

Maybe not, if I tie with Lizzie I feel like I can destroy her in the tiebreaker challenge. Maybe it will be Penny who is in the tie and not me. I think I have played a good game up until this point and I'm not going down without a fight.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:50 am

Turn of events, I actually want Kesha in the f2 with me now.

However, I am building a bond with LIZZIE.

Right now if all goes well, whoever loses immunity between Kesha and Penny get's voted off. Simple as that. They want each other out, I'll vote either of them honestly just to survive tonight.

Worst case scenario I hope Penny gets my back and it goes to a tie. I won't be on until like 3am!
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:34 am

Michael Corleone wrote:Had Scar voted off Kesha, he wouldn't be going tonight, Lizzie would be. Next time when someone warns you, listen to them. I warned him way back early on in the merge and he chose not to listen, Penny warned him last night and he chose not to listen. He dug his own grave.

I'm gonna have to disagree on this one. If I sided with you, I'd have lasted a little longer, but I'd have had no legs to stand on afterwards. I needed an ally to make the finals. I wasn't going to be a Lizzie Borden sleepwalking through the game and landing in finals because everyone else burned their bridges.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down