Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional 4

Go down

Confessional 4 Empty Confessional 4

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Dana has a big mouth. I told her she was going and now she is going on a rampage, and I know I am going to end up getting screwed by her throwing me under the bus when I was the only person honest with her. She needs to not be so bitter, it's no wonder no one wants to work with her and her aggressive personality. I am not taking the fall for being the leak that she is going. I actually had come up with a plan to SAVE her. I use the idol on her, her and Peeta vote for JOHN. John and Murphy vote for whoever. It ends in a tie between whoever and JOHN. We have the revotes to knock John out. She didn't listen to my entire PM and instead acted irrational, so no way will I save her now. She's a liability with her irrational behavior.

She did expose Murphy has having the idol which she told me too via PM, so that's good.

Me and Penny are forming a trio alliance with Peeta and will possibly bring Scar into it, and create a new 4 person alliance.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Confessional 4 Empty Re: Confessional 4

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Jake and John are caught.

Penny told Peeta to mention to John about voting out Jake. Jake ran with this information and told us.....the former citadel tribe.....obviously John told Jake meaning my suspicions of them working together were correct and they need to be split up sooner rather than later.

Me Penny and Peeta are a strong trio at the moment. Lizzie is the biggest wild card, as is Scar.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down