Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ke$ha Final 2 thread

+5
Michael Corleone
Penny Lane
Ke$ha
Scar
Alrmw28
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ke$ha Final 2 thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ke$ha Final 2 thread

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh, the fun I'll have reading through the confessions and strategies after the game is over. I imagine you will too. albino

I always liked your style, Ke$ha, and I wish you the best, regardless of where my vote goes.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm

thank you!
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:41 am

John, no one knew I had the idol besides Penny and at that point I was in two separate 3 person alliances (like kim from one world) and I didn't want anyone else knowing I had the idol (why would I?) so we split the votes because I played along like one of you probably had it so I wasn't blindsided and I could keep myself in if something went wrong (I had a lot of people feeding me information) but you'll see all of that why, I don't think it was an idiotic move on our part. I did it to keep everyone from knowing who had it allowing me to keep it until when I really needed it without having to worry about being blindsided, and we had the votes to do it.

I won't argue here though, I just don't think you realize that nobody knew I had it and I had legitimate reason for not telling people and going through all that hassle of splitting the votes (everyone was so paranoid about that I would become a target and who wants to be a target)

Also when can we vote? Do we just vote in our confessionals? I want to see Lizzie's response but JW
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:50 am

Kesha also I want to point out that something you said in your response to Scar is wrong.

At final 5 if you voted with him, Scar still would have left. I put 2 votes on Scar, and I PMed Lizzie and told her I was playing the idol and you had immunity so it was between her/Scar, so she obviously would have voted Scar and Scar would have left 3-2. Only difference is Lizzie would be mad at you for voting her.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 am

oh yeah you're right. I guess Scar was leaving no matter what at F5.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Yeah, I figured that, I just assumed that it was an honest mistake of math on her part. It's happened often enough to me.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll get my closing statement up tonight
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:43 pm

well, I guess after everything that was said in here and on Lizzie's thread, I don't really have a whole lot more to say. I played as hard and as well as I could, I was proactive, competitive and constantly involved. I really hope you guys see the value in the game I played and vote for me.

Regardless of the outcome, thank you again to all of you players for making this game as fun and competitive as it was, and thank you to Angie and Kathy for being such great hosts!
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:19 am

My vote has been cast. Good luck, Ke$ha!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2