Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ke$ha Final 2 thread

+5
Michael Corleone
Penny Lane
Ke$ha
Scar
Alrmw28
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ke$ha Final 2 thread Empty Ke$ha Final 2 thread

Post by Alrmw28 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post your Opening in this thread once TC is posted.

Jury ask your questions to Ke$ha on this thread once her opening is up.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Ke$ha Final 2 thread Empty Re: Ke$ha Final 2 thread

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:14 am

I'll wait until your openings are posted before I ask my questions.

Hey Kathy, are we limited in the number of questions we're allowed to ask? From watching the show, I think that we ask one to each, but I'm not sure if the rules are different here.

Congratulations on final 2, Ke$ha!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:20 am

You can ask multiple Scar
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:23 am

Thanks Scar! I'm working on the opening statement now so expect it up sometime in the next hour
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 am

Opening Statement

Wow. What a roller coaster this game has been. I've gone through so many ups and downs that I'm extremely thrilled to be sitting here. This game has been a complete blast, and for that I want to thank Kathy and Angie for their great hosting, and to this whole cast for making this season so active and competitive. Win or lose, this game has been a ton of fun, and I'm really glad that I played.

I started this game by getting into a solid majority on Tribe Citadel, and from that point I've always had a position of influence in this game. I made a point not to be too overbearing, but at the same time not too passive in the decisions that my alliance made. The alliance was originally myself, Jake, Penny and Lizzie, but we pulled Michael in as a 5th. I felt pretty good about my position in that alliance, but I started talking to Michael just to give myself more options. He was really helpful in challenges and I knew he was someone that would be good to have on my side post-merge. Michael and I had an active PM thread going for most of this game, and that was where we did a ton of planning for what was going to be going down in upcoming rounds, where we compared notes on other players and stuff like that. That alliance was pretty key in me getting to where I am, even though he wasn't entirely truthful with me. Turns out that in the later rounds there was some stuff going on behind my back, putting me in a situation where both Michael and Scar kept swearing their loyalty to me, when I knew that one of them was lying while the other was telling the truth. I didn't know what to believe for a while, but slowly I began to learn more and more of the events and backstory of everything that was happening behind my back. I eventually managed to piece everything together, and finding out the truth about everything that's been going on these past few rounds, leading me to voting out Michael, because he was playing a much, much better game than he was letting on.

I always felt very confident of my standing in this game, for a mixture of connections that I made, my strength in challenges, and the way I positioned myself. When I began to question my connections, I knew I had no choice but to step it up in the challenges, and that I did. The challenges which I won were crucial (5 in total. Four immunities, one snitch) in me getting here, because I won those challenges exactly when I needed them.

This is a pretty general summary of my game, so if there's anything you want cleared up, please ask. I'll give you nothing but the truth, because I've got nothing to hide. I'm proud of the way I played this game. I played an aggressive, competitive game. It definitely wasn't perfect, but given the information I had at each decision I made, I stand by every single one of them.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:55 am

Congrats, Kesha! I definitely think you deserve to be sitting where you are, even though I wanted you out a few times. =P

I can't really think of many questions for you, because you answered a lot in your opening statement, but here they are...

1. Would you change anything about how you played the game? If so, what?

2. Guess the jurys plus Lizzie's identities.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:42 am

Congratulations, I hold no bitter feelings towards your vote against me. I'll tell Lizzie this too, in all your answers to every jury member I want 100% complete honesty, the first time you contradict yourself or another jury member calls you out on a lie, your competitor will get my vote. Even if they lie afterwards, the person who lies first will be the person to lose my vote. This is where you own your game and own your lies. Congrats again.

Even though I already know, I'd like rest of the jury to know. When I was voted out, you told me you voted me out because the F4 Penny had run to you and thrown me completely under the bus about my alliance with her. While true, I was very close to Penny in this game, and originally she was the person I wanted to take to the final 2. Looking back at the final 4, I probably should have kept it a tie. But I didn't for a few reasons, 1) I was on a flight ALL day that day, I was exhausted, it was late and I was over it. 2) I figured you, Kesha would probably win the final immunity (other than me, which I felt it was a 50/50 shot), I knew if I did that, and Lizzie left (Penny would have easily beat her in the tie breaker challenge) you would have known I was with Penny and had voted you at the f6, and if you won, you would have voted me out because of it. Turns out, it happened anyways. Thanks for that Penny Razz

Anyways, back to my question, I know why but I want everyone to know why, albeit true I was with Penny and went against you, her back was against the corner, and in that situation people would tell anyone anything to stay, so why did you believe her/someone who had clearly and openly admitted she was against you?

Other questions I want answered are: What was your biggest regret in the game? What is your most proud accomplishment in the game?

Although I was with Penny and if I wasn't selfish I would have idoled Peeta and got you out, but I figured I could convince you it was Scar (and I did!) I did want you in. Penny actually wanted you out when Jake left. You/Penny were my 2 closest, and I sided with Penny because she knew I had the idol. It just made more sense, but come final 4, read above. I'm glad one if you are in the final 4.

More questions:

Do you agree/disagree with these points I observed:

1) It seems you played a better game/came over more odds because you never went to solitude while Lizzie was sent many times gaining free immunity (f7 and f6)

2) It seems Lizzie played a better game, although she didn't do much, I'm not sure her name was ever brought up as someone to be voted out unless something went wrong, she was never really the true target, while you were a few rounds and almost got voted out (f6: talk about idoling you) and (f5: me/Penny discussed sending Lizzie to sc and knocking you/Scar out, but ultimately decided to send her to keep her immune while I had an idol promising us both f4)

My final question is, explain your character. Lizzie Borden murdered her parents, but your character I wondered about. She's just a pop star, isn't she?

Congratulations again, I loved working with you! It's been a great game full of scheming, shenanigans, and that sc was a bitch to work with. Angie and Kathy thanks for the amazing game. It was a blast.

May the best lady win!

Last edited by Michael Corleone on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:01 am

Penny took the question I was going to ask (the Identity One), so I'll ask this one instead:

1. Give us an animal to describe us. Scar cannot be a lion in your answer.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Penny

1. Would you change anything about how you played the game? If so, what?

I'm definitely very satisfied with how I played this game, because it got me to where I am without any major setbacks, really. I don't know if I would change it necessarily in this game, but one thing I'm realizing about my gameplay in general is that I need to start thinking outside the box, and try to set people against each other like Michael did, or start working multiple alliances so people have no choice but to trust me, and stuff like that. Playing a straightforward, competitive, aggressive game works, but it's not always the most impressive style of gameplay. Does that answer your question?

2. Guess the jurys plus Lizzie's identities.

Oh I'm terrible with this lol I have no idea remotely who any of you are, so these guesses are literally just going to be guesses at random. Sorry if my guesses offend any of you, I legitimately have no idea.

Lizzie- Nicole
Michael- Swinners
Penny- Arik
Scar- Oxy
Peeta- Spooky
Jake- Sour
John- joshe_h
Murphy- CaptainJimmy

lol these are awful guesses.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeta Mellark Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Congrats Ke$ha. You did great.

What move do youu think was the best for your game and why?
Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Michael

Anyways, back to my question, I know why but I want everyone to know why, albeit true I was with Penny and went against you, her back was against the corner, and in that situation people would tell anyone anything to stay, so why did you believe her/someone who had clearly and openly admitted she was against you?

Penny didn't just say "vote for Michael he's been lying and I want to stay!" she PM'ed me yesterday morning right before I saw TC, knowing that she already had the votes to be sent home. She wasn't PM'ing me out of desperation, she was PM'ing me apologizing for falling for your tricks, kind of as parting words. She told me about how you were the one who was voting with her to get me out, about how you told her about our alliance with Scar before Scar ever did, and what she said made a whole lot more sense that what you had told me. From what you told me, Penny just randomly gave you the idol if you promised her safety at F5, which didn't make a whole lot of sense. Neither did her targetting Lizzie instead of you at F4. Penny saying that you guys had been working together for a while made both your and her unexplained actions make a lot more sense to me. Even though you were legitimately planning on going to the end with me, you set me and Penny against each other, and it worked. You played us both and you did it well. You kept information from me, and that stuff makes your game even more impressive. Penny's PM to me did expressly say some stuff like how you voted for me at F6, but it also helped me to piece things together in my head. and what I pieced together, you had been playing a much better game that I was previously aware, and I would look terrible in front of a jury if I brought the very same guy who had so clearly been playing me earlier in this game. You really did play a great game, and I didn't think I could beat you, so I voted you out.

Other questions I want answered are: What was your biggest regret in the game? What is your most proud accomplishment in the game?

Biggest regret- Not approaching Penny at or after F6 asking for an explanation of what happened. I don't know how she would've responded, or if she would've responded at all, but I really had no reason not to, because someone who was an ally of mine all game long decides to turn on me all of a sudden, I think that warrants at least a question of why. Had I done that, I potentially could've figured out who was ACTUALLY that third vote for me, learning that Scar was really the one loyal to me, and I could've kept him around longer. Which brings me to...

Proudest accomplishment- as much as winning that snitch challenge at F6 and the last three immunities felt pretty awesome, I'd have to say that my proudest accomplishment is starting my alliance with Scar at F8, when he seemed pretty much alone. He was always really honest with me, and he was really loyal, too. We couldn't have done that vote split at F8 without him, he was key in feeding us information about Jake and John's secret alliance, and without him, I would've left at F6. So definitely befriending and aligning with Scar is my biggest accomplishment.

1) It seems you played a better game/came over more odds because you never went to solitude while Lizzie was sent many times gaining free immunity (f7 and f6)

Agree. I had a much bigger target on my back for pretty much the whole post-merge and I think I was much more proactive in my role of getting here than she was with hers.

2) It seems Lizzie played a better game, although she didn't do much, I'm not sure her name was ever brought up as someone to be voted out unless something went wrong, she was never really the true target, while you were a few rounds and almost got voted out (f6: talk about idoling you) and (f5: me/Penny discussed sending Lizzie to sc and knocking you/Scar out, but ultimately decided to send her to keep her immune while I had an idol promising us both f4)

Disagree. Some people may think that taking the UTR approach is better gameplay, but I don't, since both of us are sitting here. My style of play was more dangerous and it could've led to me being voted out, but it didn't. I took the precautions I needed to take and won the challenges I needed to win. I'm fairly confident that I could've beaten you in the F4 and F3 challenges if you were fully present and competing in both, but no way any of you people were beating me in the F5 challenge where we had to fill in the missing letters of names of Survivor contestants. I got that whole challenge done in 8 minutes, you can ask Kathy lol so even if you did go for me, I would've made F4, and from there I think the results would've stayed the same.

My final question is, explain your character. Lizzie Borden murdered her parents, but your character I wondered about. She's just a pop star, isn't she?

lol I had no idea who to pick, and I thought that picking a criminal or someone who would legit be at Alcatraz would be too boring, so I went with a fun and trashy celebrity. It's not too much of a stretch of the imagination to see Ke$ha in jail for a little bit, and putting her with Alcatraz criminals was a hilarious idea to me. So I chose Ke$ha. I'm so glad I did, too.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Jake

1. Give us an animal to describe us. Scar cannot be a lion in your answer.

Fun question! I like this one.

Murphy- He was a python or some sort of poisonous snake. Not saying he was a liar or anything, but he was a combination of really mysterious but at the same time clearly dangerous.
John- I'd say he was a bear. He didn't hide how threatening he was, he was pretty much an obvious source of danger that I needed to avoid.
Jake- Labrador retriever. Big, nice presence, but didn't do the best job of hiding his secret.
Peeta- Mouse. Very good at staying off the radar screen, hard to capture, and even harder to predict or get any information from.
Scar- Elephant, only because he's much smarter than meets the eye.
Penny- I know this isn't a real animal lol but she's a hippogriff (from Harry Potter), meaning that she's very nice and loyal, but can be very dangerous when she wants to be.
Michael- Lion. Crazy dangerous, cunning and powerful, but has this ability to make you think he's on your side at the same time.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Peeta

What move do youu think was the best for your game and why?

Michael kind of asked me this in question, but I would give the same response, so here it is. As much as winning that snitch challenge at F6 and the last three immunities felt pretty awesome, I'd have to say that my proudest accomplishment is starting my alliance with Scar at F8, when he seemed pretty much alone. He was always really honest with me, and he was really loyal, too. We couldn't have done that vote split at F8 without him, he was key in feeding us information about Jake and John's secret alliance, and without him, I would've left at F6. So definitely befriending and aligning with Scar is my biggest accomplishment.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeta Mellark Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:03 pm

Oh sorry I thought his was about Penny. Ok:

If not Lizzie who would be in the final 2 with you and say why you choose Lizzie?
Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:09 pm

If not Lizzie who would be in the final 2 with you and say why you choose Lizzie?

If not Lizzie, I'd probably say Scar. That would be my choice at least. I get the impression he wasn't terribly popular on your old tribe, but it would also be interesting to see how the jury/voting process would work because we would've taken such completely different paths to get here. I think I would've had a pretty good shot against Scar, but also he was a tight ally for a pretty key stretch of the game.

I chose Lizzie because I didn't think there was any way I could beat Michael and I thought I could beat her. It was that simple.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeta Mellark Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks and good luck.
Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy MacManus Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Congrats on making the Final 2 Ke$ha!

My question is, if you had to grade yours and Lizzie's gameplay this season as well as each jury member's, how would you rate them out of 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst). This is obviously from your perspective, no explanations are required unless you feel they are necessary.

Murphy MacManus
Murphy MacManus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Murphy

My question is, if you had to grade yours and Lizzie's gameplay this season as well as each jury member's, how would you rate them out of 10 (10 being the best, 1 being the worst). This is obviously from your perspective, no explanations are required unless you feel they are necessary.

Murphy- 6
John- 4
Jake- 5
Peeta- 5
Scar- 6.5
Penny- 7.5
Michael- 9
Lizzie- 5
Ke$ha- 8.5
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:33 pm

wow you gave me a 4? if only you knew what i had to go through on the other tribe just to keep us afloat, then you'd know why i started looking more and more like an obvious threat. it was clear you guys had no idea i was good at challenges until we won those 2 in a row, because i wasn't the one being picked as a threat before that when you had to eliminate people from challenges. i was doomed from the start with all the trolls we had on our tribe. but enough about me.

you've obviously won this game, so my question is.. what are you going to do with the money?
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:39 pm

John

Not going to lie, I gave you the lowest score because you gave up and took the penalty. Otherwise I would've had you around a 6 or a 7, I think.

what are you going to do with the money?

I'm going to donate 10% to cancer research, go on a vacation around Europe, buy a new car and figure out a good homemade Jack Daniels recipe Razz

Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:41 pm

fair enough. i didn't realize you morons would still split votes for no reason when michael had the idol. i guess i should always assume people can make dumb mistakes like that.

good answer!
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Congrats, Ke$ha, I always hoped you'd make final 2 if I wasn't there! And thanks for the Elephant comment, that was sweet. Smile

Okay, my question: Why did you trust Michael at f5, instead of me? I understand the obvious that he probably had the snitch, since I was clearly too weak, but I'm wondering what other motivations there were.

And to John: Trolls my ass! We made a good play. It backfired against Godney, but the reasonings behind our move to vote Lechero out were solid.

Last edited by Scar on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First time: I said too much to Ke$ha, I want it to be explained in episdoes. Second: To thank her for the elephant comment.)
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Scar wrote:And to John: Trolls my ass! We made a good play. It backfired against Godney, but the reasonings behind our move to vote Lechero out were solid.

Yeah, because making a play against your own tribe mates instead of trying to focus on winning challenges is really a good play Rolling Eyes

thank you for proving my point.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:09 pm

I won't argue here, John. What do you say we bring this to the morgue and argue over there? Razz
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Scar

Okay, my question: Why did you trust Michael at f5, instead of me? I understand the obvious that he probably had the snitch, since I was clearly too weak, but I'm wondering what other motivations there were.

I went back and forth on this so many times, you'll be able to see it my confessionals once this game is over. I had my reasons for trusting both of you and I had my reasons for doubting both of you. The first red flag that caused me to doubt you was when Penny told me that you told her about the alliance between me, you and Michael, which you later confirmed. Your explanation made sense, but it was a reason to doubt you, when Michael hadn't given me any at that point. I was extremely confused when Penny went to solitary at F5, especially because both of you were insisting that it wasn't you who sent her. I suspected it was you, Scar, because Michael and I were both set on sending Lizzie for the previous couple rounds and we wanted to do it again that round, while you said you would've sent Penny had you won. All of this changed when Michael came clean and told me that he was the one who sent Penny, because they had a deal that she would give him the idol if he sent her (which was a lie. He found the idol on his own because she gave him the clues). He came clean with this big confession, which was some explanation to the billion questions I had in my head. I thought that his (apparent) honesty, plus him still saying he voted to keep me when Peeta left were reason enough to trust him. I still wasn't 100% sure, but when he told me that he was playing the idol and putting his two votes on you, it kind of made the decision for me. I could've gone to you and told you to vote Lizzie, and we would've been able to send Lizzie home 2-1, but I was only going to do that if I was positive that I trusted you, which I wasn't. I really wanted to trust you, but I knew that ONE of you was lying to me, and I figured that Michael and I had been together the whole game, had proved our loyalty to each other, while you and I had only been working together for a couple rounds and it made sense that you would feel on the outside and thus want to make a move against me.

Obviously, if I knew what I know now, I would've stuck with you, but given what I knew at the time, I had to make a choice with limited information, and I made the wrong choice. Thank you for being a good sport about it, and I hope you're satisfied with this answer. If there's anything else that needs to be cleared up, please ask.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next