Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror)

3 posters

Go down

Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror) Empty Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror)

Post by Angie Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Hey Jake, thank you so much for playing this game. Please leave last words behind without revealing your true identity.

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror) Empty Re: Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror)

Post by Jake Sully Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Well, I kinda figured my time was coming when I started getting votes towards the merge and everything else. I would think that, for this reason, this wasn't a painful departure for me at all like it would have been for another game where the character I would have played was one I cared very deeply about. I would have like to have made it further in the game, and I think if not for that Final 2 of Penny and Ke$ha that I always knew was there, I think I would have been able to make something work, but, alas, it was all in vain. However, I can't tell you how many times I've finished in 7th before this game. It seems like I can't get away from finishing in that spot for the better, but it's all whatever. I love "Avatar", and I'm glad I got to play as Jake Sully, even though I almost ended up playing as John Patrick Mason, and I'm glad I got a fair way through the game with him. I don't hate anybody left in the game, though I am not exactly fond of Scar or Penny.

Hopefully in another game, I can make a deeper run and make it to the end again, but until then, I See You.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror) Empty Re: Jake Sully's Last Words (3rd Juror)

Post by John Patrick Mason Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Jake you're a fool for not working with me. I am surprised you didn't want to since you were at the bottom of your tribe.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

To be honest, John, I had to consider all of my options. Michael figured out we were together the Tribal you left, which I think is why I ended up at the bottom. It was obvious that flipping was never going to work, especially since I didn't know anything about where Scar lied on your tribe, so it wasn't a decision I could make.

Last edited by Jake Sully on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:24 pm

but we were never together. all we did was talk, you didn't want to tell me anything and had me believe that if i were to tell you anything you would have just used it against me.

it's possible scar may have told him.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 pm

That's exactly why I didn't flip. I knew Scar was with Ke$ha or Penny, but after you left, Michael did seem interested in wanting to keep me in, so I told him what was obvious all game: Ke$ha and Penny were a Final 2.
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Anyway, Kathy, who left tonight?
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down