Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional

Go down

Confessional Empty Confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:36 pm

I won immunity! That means I am in the final 7. Really the final 6 because I have an idol and if I lose immunity I might have to play it after John's comment. When players say things like that, it always makes me wary because I don't want people thinking I am gonna be a jury threat and wanna take me out because of that.

Right now I sort of feel like Kim from one world. I am juggling two three person alliances.

I have one with Me/Penny/Peeta to the final 3. Then I have one with Me/Kesha/Scar

That means I am gonna have to do a lot of betraying people. I've never played this cut throat of a game before, but I have never made finals. I really want to make it to the end, and I have to play dirty. My first backstab is happening tonight/next vote with Jake.

Once Jake goes, Lizzie is the only person I don't talk to or have a deal with, but lucky for her, there is gonna be bigger fish to fry.

I told Penny about my alliance with Kesha. I did this for a few reasons: She knows I have the idol, and if there is talk of me going, I need to her to tell me, so by doing this I further gain her trust. I also did it because I don't trust Scar to not go and throw me under the bus by telling her that come F5 Me/him/Kesha was gonna take out Penny and Lizzie. If that happens, she won't believe it.

I feel comfortable in my position but this game changes within an instant so I can't get too confident yet. There is a lot of game left to be played.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Confessional Empty Re: Confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 pm

If John would have voted Jake, Jake would have gone. Good thing he gave up, but that is not what someone should do. Even if no one responded, go down fighting. Giving up is like quitting, no one likes a quitter.

John is also clueless, he thinks Scar has a made a deal with some of us and he probably thinks that will strike fear into the old citadel tribe, but he doesn't know that yes, Scar has a deal with me and Kesha, but that I have also told Penny about that deal. The only person it might freak out is Lizzie. As for lizzie, is she even playing this game?

Right now I have to speak with Kesha, see what her plans are. Speak with Penny, see what her plans are. Then make my move based on what those 2 are gonna do.

I would like Jake to go next, followed by Lizzie.

I'd like the final 5 to be me, Scar, Kesha, Penny, and Peeta. Then I can decide which alliance I want to go with, and if the opposing alliance wins the SC thinking they got a majority, I have an idol to block that.

I know I am gonna be a target sooner than later. I am trying to install fear into Kesha that me and her are gonna be targeted because right now we are playing the best social and competitive games left in the game. That way she won't try and screw me over, because I think of anyone tried, it would be her.

She's a great game player, and I personally would like her in the final 4 with me, Peeta, and Penny. That's my ideal final 4, but Penny really wants to knock out Kesha, even before JAKE.

I already convinced Penny that knocking out Kesha next (this coming tribal) is not a good idea.

Me and Kesha talked about sending Lizzie to solitude, but if Jake wins immunity, who goes? It would have to be Scar, but I don't see Kesha wanting to knock Scar out. If I went behind her back and did that, she would never trust me, and her, Jake, and Lizzie would form an alliance against me, Penny and Peeta. We could idol them at the final 6, but come final 5 if they win the sc challenge, I won't have an idol or majority.

I need to convince Kesha that if we win the sc challenge, we need to send PEETA again.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:57 pm

Jake is going tonight. I lied to him and told him it was Scar. I don't need him trying to shake things up and spreading lies or throwing people under the bus like Dana did. Only way to prevent that is to lie to him.

Scar told Penny about mine, his, and Kesha's final 3 deal. He doesn't know that I am with Penny and Peeta. This HELPS me. The plan is to vote Kesha out tonight. If she wins immunity, obviously Scar had to go. My plan is if Kesha wins immunity, Penny shows Kesha the PM from Scar throwing her and myself under the bus. That allows us to vote off Scar without making Kesha mad. If Scar didn't do that, I would have had to blindside Kesha tonight by voting Scar off. Now I can knock Scar out and keep trust with Kesha.

If Kesha loses immunity, she's going to be the one voted off. Penny can gain trust with Scar and align with him. Right now, not one person suspects that me and Penny are the two closest people in the game. Everyone is kind of telling me or her information not realizing they are feeding right into our game.

Kesha and Scar are gonna be the next two to go making a final 4 of me, Penny, Peeta, and Lizzie.

That's when I knock out Peeta. I originally wanted him in the final 3, but he's closer with Penny than he is with me. I can't go to the final 3 with him. I need two people in the final 3 who are gonna take me. I need to start talking to Lizzie and see what her game plan is.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 am

Kesha is going tonight.

If Penny convinces Scar the votes will go like this:

4 votes Kesha (me, Penny, Peeta, Scar)
2 votes Peeta (Keshax2)

If Scar doesn't vote Kesha, it will end up like this:

3 votes Kesha (me, Penny, Peeta)
3 votes Peeta (Keshax2, Scar)

Revote excludes Kesha and Peeta:

2 votes Kesha (me, Penny)
1 vote Peeta (Scar)

Either way, Kesha is gone.

It's the final 6 and I won immunity. I have an idol for next round, I am gonna make final 4 no matter what now. I feel great, especially because I might be late for immunity next round.

This game is mine to lose. That is how I feel right now.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:20 am

For you hosts Kathy and Angie: This snitch twist has been a B-I you know what to play with Razz It's been hard to work around, but it was interesting and I have thoroughly enjoyed it! It's made stratagizing much much harder!
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down