Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional 3

Go down

Confessional 3 Empty Confessional 3

Post by Michael Corleone Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:07 pm

We merged. I won the Solitary Confinment challenge, I picked Scar. I picked Scar because he seems to be the weakest member of their tribe. I really want to take out John or Murphy. I didn't realize there was an idol in the game, that makes me think twice about everything.

I think I won immunity too, I hope I didn't put a huge target on my back winning two back to back challenges, but I needed to. I don't feel safe in this game.

Right now, my alliance of 5 is still strong. I control Scar's vote, and if all goes well, we have a majority. Dana has PMed me, and wants to work with us, but not accept 6th. I plan on telling her someone who we are NOT voting, just because I don't trust her to go and tell her current tribe and them use an idol on one of us. I will work with Dana down the line, because eventually I want to axe Lizzie.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Confessional 3 Empty Re: Confessional 3

Post by Michael Corleone Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Dana is the vote tonight. I think we are making a huge mistake as a tribe, I think we should be voting for John. I think John, Jake, Kesha, and Murphy have some type of alliance going on. Why would they want to keep them in the game? Whoever has the idol is not likely to share it, and if they don't know who we are voting, why not make a big move?

I trust Penny the most and she agrees with me. Lizzie is just there and doesn't really say much. We have a majority right now because of the solitary twist, but next vote, the solitary twist is just as important. There will be 9 people and if their tribe wins, that's 5 votes for them. 5/9 is a majority.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:36 pm

Penny told me the HII clues and I found it.

Jim Cooks, Brooks Hatlen. I can't log in yet though because I exceeded ten times trying LOL. Me and Penny can run this game to the end I believe.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:31 pm

I have talked to Penny and we are gonna bring Peeta into our alliance. I'd like to bring Scar in, but he's in solitary still and can't receive PMs. I honestly would give the idol to Dana to play, but without knowing how John and Murphy voted, I can't. Sorry Dana, would love to keep you in, but you became a victim of circumstance.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:32 pm

I am from the Godfather and I am taking control of this game and becoming the Godfather in this. J/k I don't want to get too confident although I feel like my position in the game is good.

Did anyone catch my pun yesterday when I said I wanted "axe Lizzie"?
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down