Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the new post option in French?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why is the new post option in French? Empty Why is the new post option in French?

Post by Ke$ha Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Not all of us are Canadian, Kathy.

Dang, I haven't played a game in a while, especially a mystery game. This should be a lot of fun. I should just start socializing and making connections and feeling out who's cool. I can generally get a good idea in mystery games who's cool and who I don't want to align with so let's hope that works again. I'm really excited for this game to start!

I was a little unsure at first of how much I'd like my character choice, but after seeing all the random characters/people I've never heard of, I think I made a pretty original choice. gj self
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Why is the new post option in French? Empty Re: Why is the new post option in French?

Post by Ke$ha Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:10 pm

also every time I try to make a new message or whatever, all of the preview/send/bold/italics etc. options are all covering the textbox. how does that change? O_O
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Why is the new post option in French? Empty Re: Why is the new post option in French?

Post by Angie Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Blame the French on Kathy.

The other issue is prob just your browser/comp

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:20 pm

OMG dont blame me Angie made this forum. ahhahaa. Its France French too. I would never say Citer.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:23 pm

hahaha my original buttons were in American<3

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:47 pm

ok enough talking in my thread! =P
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:56 pm

WHY IS IT SAYING THAT THERE'S A NEW POST I CHECKED THIS THREE TIMES I HATE FORUMOTION
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

It does that to me on the BB23 forumotion. Every time I post it says there's a new post.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 am

I changed the main buttons to Ingles btw.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:12 am

gracias
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:31 am

Shouldn't you be busy doing other things instead of complaining=p

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:36 am

such as...? =P
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 am

idk stufff

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:25 pm

so I started talking to a couple people to be social, like you're supposed to do in mystery games, but all of them ended up on the other tribe except for Penny. rofl @ my luck. the other tribe seems to be a lot more active than mine, too. We have these George Bush and Andrew characters and I don't know if I can take either one of them seriously.

Thankfully, Jake messaged me pretty much as soon as the tribes were split up and said that he wanted to align with me because we're both pretty active. I agreed, because he seems to be easily the most active on my tribe at this point and there's not a whole lot else that I can base loyalties on yet. Penny and I also made our alliance official and Jake talked to her, too, so the three of us are the core three. Penny and I have also talked to Lizzie but I don't know how active she'll turn out to be. We'll see. I'm pretty sure that if we lose, the decision will be made pretty easy for us.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 pm

lolololol @ none of these people knowing who Andrew is. Hi Andrew I hope you're reading this xoxo <3 I'm sure he'd find this amusing. I really think I'm playing with a bunch of people from the newer generations and when the cast is all revealed I'll only know who about half of them are rofl. But yeah Andrew was clearly the one who robbed the bowling alley in the snitch challenge. that made a whole lot of sense once I made the connection that this Andrew is supposed to be Andrew from the Hangout.

Obviously you guys can't confirm this, Kathy and Angie, but I'm guessing that there are five Hangouters tops in this game, including me.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:31 pm

ok Mr. Yang, way to give everyone an answer O_O
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:07 am

sorry I haven't posted a confessional in a while. There hasn't been too much to say.

woohoo we finally merged!! I was hoping that we'd come into the merge with an advantage, especially since we were up 7-5 at one point, but we lost the last two challenges. One by a little bit, one by more than a little bit haha. but at least it's even and we're not down.

I approached Michael for an alliance a while back, and he's been pretty cool and straightforward with me this whole time. He seemed a little out of the loop at first since me/Jake/Lizzie/Penny already had an alliance and our own private group and he wasn't in it, but now he's right in there with us. I think that Penny, Jake and Lizzie consider him an obvious 5th, which is reasonable, but I don't consider him a 5th, mainly because I think I have a stronger connection to him than most of the rest of them. He's also a beast at challenges, and I don't know if I like that yet or not. For now, it's good, because he won the snitch challenge and sent Scar to SC, and he also kept immunity out of Tribe Rock's hands, which we needed.

but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves, tonight is a really important vote. We have the majority since there's 5 of us plus Michael's vote for Scar. However, the other tribe has had 4 of the 6 visits to SC so far, making them a whole lot more likely to have the idol. Both Jake and Penny say they don't have it. I'm inclined to believe them, but I don't want to trust them 100%. Jake is really controlling and I don't know if I want to go all the way to the end with a player like that. Anyway, we have to assume that someone from the other tribe has the idol. I think it's more likely that Murphy has it, but that doesn't mean they can't give it away. So, putting myself in their shoes, they could think
-that we're voting for John, since he's the biggest threat in challenges
-that we're voting for Peeta, since he's the least threatening/least likely to have it

or Murphy could just play it for himself. In any event, I think the safest choice is Dana, and that's who we all said that we voted. Now we just have to wait and see what happens with this vote.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 am

also I thought I did so well in this challenge tonight because I solved it in 20 minutes when other people were saying they only had 4 or 5 answers but freaking MICHAEL goes and wins it in 4 minutes because he used an anagram solver on the internet. Clever, but L-A-M-E! I've got to win one of these challenges eventually.

I didn't tell anyone (except Michael because I asked him how long it took rofl) that I solved it really fast because I don't want anyone to think that I'm good at challenges whether I actually am good or not. The less people have to be threatened by me, the better.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 am

HAHA I'm always surprised how little people use those anagram solvers<3

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:43 am

I didn't know they existed! I thought I had an advantage because I'm good at putting them together in my head. There goes an advantage of mine ;_;
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:53 pm

woohoo I finally won one of these freaking challenges! haha it feels very good to be immune. Right now the plan is to split the vote. I'm hoping they all agree to split between Murphy and Scar, because I don't want Peeta to go yet. I feel like he could be useful in the future, while I've never spoken to either Murphy or Scar.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Michael and I have definitely been getting a lot tighter lately. We've talked a lot of strategy and we seem to be on kind of the same page regarding Jake and his fishiness. I have no idea why he sent John to SC but as long as the plan works tonight, I don't care. The plan is indeed to split between Scar and Murphy, with me, Penny and Michael voting Scar, and Jake (plus John) and Lizzie voting for Murphy. Then if we have a choice in the revote, we vote for Murphy.

Michael is REALLY eager to get rid of Jake. He suggested even turning on Jake if Murphy won immunity tonight, which I had to quickly shoot down. I want to get rid of Jake as soon as he's not needed anymore, but he is most definitely still needed right now. I told Michael that it's WAY too early to be turning on allies and getting rid of numbers. He seems pretty convinced that Jake has some sort of secret alliance with John and/or Murphy and doesn't trust him at all because of that. Jake has definitely been acting a bit weird and he's kind of controlling, but there's no way we should be getting rid of him this early. We'll see how things go in the next couple rounds, but I like the idea of sticking with Tribe Citadel for these next two or three votes
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:37 am

ANGIE I HOPE YOU ARE APPRECIATING MY GOOD BEHAVIOR! we're on Skype right now and Spencer's talking about how he's in this mystery game and how it's gone to crap. I want to ask SO BAD if he's in this game but I'm resisting for the ~purity~ of this game. I know you can't comment on this to confirm or deny if he's in this but I hope you're appreciating my cooperation ^_^

darn you Spencer for making this difficult for me.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:54 am

who has this freaking idol??? I'm beginning to think that Jake lied to me and he actually has it.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am

this game seems to be heading in a very interesting direction. Scar responded to a very simple PM of mine explaining to him that we split the votes because of an idol with a huge summary of where he's at in the game, why he needs my help and other interesting facts, including that John has the idol, John told him that he and Jake had been working together since before the merge, and he and John were at each other's throats for pretty much all of the pre-merge. He seems to not like John or Jake and wants them gone, which works really well with my plans.

The problem is that Michael is being weird with Scar. He's randomly annoyed with him for some reason and wants him gone, even though he poses no threat and he wants John (and kind of Jake) gone more, so he says. Scar is also telling me that Michael is being weird and vague with him and telling him to do a ton of stuff without explaining anything. Scar is presenting himself as extremely useful right now, and I don't want two people who have common interests with me to be hating each other. I told Michael to talk to him because Scar seems really willing to try to get Jake and John out, which would be perfect for me.

I PM'ed Lizzie and Penny to ask how tight they were with Jake, because I don't want them to turn on me after I turn on Jake. I told them both that I'd been hearing rumors about John and Jake and I want to know if they've heard anything. Lizzie already got back to me and she seems pretty oblivious to everything. I think I may want to keep it that way, because if they think it's simple, then I don't need to worry about how they're going to vote. If I act the same way in our private thread this round that I did the past two, with trying hardcore to flush out the idol, I don't think anyone will expect anything, and Penny and Lizzie will vote the way they say they will. Jake, I have no idea how he'll actually vote, but I don't think that matters, because here's my plan.

We keep pretending that we're going to split the vote between John and Scar. Me and Michael (or Jake and Michael) can pretend that we're voting Scar, just so that Lizzie and Penny will vote for John, guaranteeing him two votes. Then between Michael (and his extra vote), Scar and myself, we make it so that Jake and John get the majority of the votes. Ideally John goes home, but I'm guessing he'll play his idol judging on all of his "woe is me I'm going home next" behavior. John plays his idol, Jake goes home and then John can go next. I'll have to talk things out with Michael and Scar, but this is how everything will ideally turn out. I really hope it works.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum