Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sc

2 posters

Go down

sc Empty sc

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:29 pm

I want to send PENNY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Lucille Ball - I Love Lucy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Kathy Griffin - Kathy Griffin: My life on the D List
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Ron Howard - The Andy Griffin Show
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Peggy Bundy - Married with Children
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Marcia Cross - Desperate Housewives
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - David Caruso - CSI: Miami
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Chuck Norris - Walker Texas Ranger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Red Skeleton - The Red Skeleton Show
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Liz Torres - Gilmore Girls
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

sc Empty Re: sc

Post by Alrmw28 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:35 pm

You won the Snitch challenge. I had to ask a couple people about your last link but they said i's dark red head.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Sweet!! Would have preferred Penny to win, but I'll take it!
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum