Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 Confessionals

Go down

Round 10 Confessionals Empty Round 10 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:37 pm

Ohhh hell to the no!! Michael told me that Kesha wants to make F3 alliance with him & Scar. She wants to take out Jake & then Peeta. Then at f5, they have majority over me and Lizzie. Well, if I get my way...that is not going to happen. Tonight if we win the SC challenge, we plan on sending Lizzie. Jake is the target tonight, so if he loses he will be leaving. If he wins immunity though, we are going to blindside Kesha. Me, Peeta, Michael, and Lizzie will vote her off. If someone else were to win SC and send Lizzie, and then Jake wins immunity, then we are in a mess because we won't have the votes to save Peeta. Michael is considering giving him the idol if that were to happen. It would be the only way we could save him. It could be good because then we would earn his trust even more by saving him. I just hope that everything goes as planned tonight. Myself or Michaell win the SC challenge and send Lizzie. That way it will be either Jake or Kesha leaving.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Round 10 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 10 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm

YAYYYYYY I won the snitch challenge & immunity tonight. I am so excited!! yayyy!!

I sent Lizzie to SC as planned. Hopefully our other plan goes through, which is getting rid of Jake.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum