Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick confessional

2 posters

Go down

Quick confessional Empty Quick confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 pm

I won SC again and sent Peeta, now thinking about it I should have sent Jake. I think if John wins immunity, I am gonna get Jake voted off instead of Scar.....but I will have to blindside Kesha to do it.....
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Quick confessional Empty Re: Quick confessional

Post by Michael Corleone Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Alright immunity was canceled, it sucks because John might win now, but it gives me a good opportunity to blindside Jake if he does! So it's not all bad!

I did really enjoy the challenge though Smile! What was the correct order? I'm curious to see how close I was haha
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 am

Oh I'll post on the thread

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 pm

Scar threw Jake under the bus to Kesha, and now she doesn't trust him because he's with John. Something I have been telling her, and known all along because of Peeta/John throwing Peeta under to Jake. She is finally on board with what I have been planning.

The plan right now is if John wins immunity, to just throw our votes on Scar, but secretly we will all vote Jake out blindsiding him.

resulting in:

5 votes Jake (mex2, Kesha, Penny, Lizzie)
1 vote Scar (Jake)
and whoever Scar/John vote out.

If Jake wins immunity, we split our votes between John and Scar, and we really will because Kesha thinks John has the idol because Scar told her that. What she doesn't know, is that I have the idol. I'll go along with it for now, John will go. Resulting in:

3 votes John (mex2, Kesha)
2 votes Scar (Penny, Lizzie, possibly Jake but I don't believe him)
whoever Scar/John vote for.

This is the riskiest situation, because it could lead to a tie between John and whoever if John, Scar, and Jake all vote the same. In the revote (it is a revote correct?) John would go. Maybe I will tell Penny to switch her vote, resulting in a 4-3-1 at worst.

If someone else wins immunity, we split our votes between John and Scar but secretly we change our votes from Scar to Jake, and voting off John (that way if he plays the idol, Jake goes.) He doesn't have the idol though, I do. I'll go along with it though.

With me(x2) and Jake voting Scar and Kesha/Penny/Lizzie voting John.

So the votes would actually line up like this:

3 votes John (Kesha, Penny, Lizzie)
2 votes Jake (me/my vote for Peeta)
1 vote Scar (Jake)
and whoever Scar and John vote for.

again, the same situation could result with a tie, and John going in a revote, this vote I would switch my vote (again)

UNLESS, Scar is voting with us. Which I think he might be, and in that case I won't have anyone change their vote. Tonight regardless of the immunity outcome, John or Jake is going.

I could have the wool pulled over my eyes and I could be the one voted out tonight, but I don't think so.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum