Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

+4
John Patrick Mason
Alrmw28
Jake Sully
Angie
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome

Post by Penny Lane Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Kesha won immunity. Kesha and Lizzie voted for me. I voted for Lizzie. Michael told me he would tie the votes at f4, but he backed out. He said he couldn't vote with me because if Kesha won final immunity, she would vote him out.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:50 am

She would have! But your bus tossing got me out anyways Very Happy

Good game all! Penny you'll read this in the episodes so I don't wanna go into it too much right now, but you/Kesha were both my closest allies. Don't think I picked Kesha over you (I DID try to vote her out at the f6 with you remember) but come the f4, I had to think what was best for me. What I didn't count on is you PMing Kesha EVERYTHING that I had told you.

She told me that's the only reason she voted me out, because if it was true she'd feel like an idiot having took me! Karma's a bitch Razz
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Hey all, if any of you haven't posted last words yet, can you please do so now. Thanks =)

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeta Mellark Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Wait there are episodes? Penny and Micheal Sad.
Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Peeta <333
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:50 pm

John Patrick Mason wrote:Hey Scar, I am sorry I outted you. I really thought you had a deal with someone over there from the beginning of the game to go to the end.

If their tribe was splitting voted trying to flush out an idol, that means Corleone lied to his own tribe mates about having it. I would see him using it as a sign to vote him out next round for making them go through all the vote splitting and not telling anyone.
It never mattered to me that you outed me, John. I got by well enough on my own.

I want to give you a brief rundown on why I voted Lechero out, if that's okay with you. I didn't put this whole story down in the confessional, so I want a clear picture of what happened: The truth is this: Godney and I were speaking. We didn't have an alliance going per se, but she decided to tell me of her plan to vote out Lechero if she could get my vote. After a brief exchange, she told me that she had the snitch, and with my vote, Dana's and hers, we could vote out Lechero. After much thought, I took her up on her offer.

The reasons being these: You were a power player. Between messages from Godney and I to all of you, we had figured out that you had Lechero, Peeta and Murphy in your grasp (although we entertained hope that we could get their votes later). Since it looked very much like a 4-3 alliance as it was, with me on the losing end, especially after Dana got voted out. I voted with her to shake things up, make things unpredictable. I knew that I was weak at challenges, and wouldn't be able to make challenges later. I also knew that I hadn't shown complete loyalty in my messages to you when you wanted me to vote Dana. This is why I voted against you: You believed in survival of the fittest. I knew I wasn't the fittest, and more importantly, I knew that I would soon be killed off because I hadn't sworn an oath to your regime.

I had one more order of business that I nearly forgot about: I wanted to blame everything on Godney, so that if things went wrong, she would be voted out and not me. In fact, I wanted her voted out that night, but I couldn't get a response back from you, and votes had already been cast. I thought that maybe I could work my way into your circle if I got her voted out. In short, I had a lot of hooks I was fishing with. Once the plan with Godney backfired (for her), I still had room to maneuver, as you will see later. And if Dana wasn't voted out so early, things may have gone very differently indeed in this game.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks for your explanation. It makes sense I guess.. But if we had won that challenge when Lechero got voted out, or when Godney was voted out, we probably would have all made merge and things could have been different then.

I never really trusted you mainly because of your character choice. Someone who lies to your face and does things behind your back. Not sure if that's what your intention was, but it made me not want to align with you at the beginnings of this game.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 pm

"I never really trusted you mainly because of your character choice. Someone who lies to your face and does things behind your back. Not sure if that's what your intention was, but it made me not want to align with you at the beginnings of this game."

Laughing I randomly selected my character from my favorite movies, and then played by the mantra: "What would Scar do?" So I thought lying and being a dirty snake, which isn't my normal style, would be a fun thing to try.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh. and all my best wishes, John. I never liked you, but it was a blast playing this game, and I don't think it would have been half as fun if I didn't have to deal with your playstyle.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:25 am

If you guys won any more pre-merge challenges, I would have been voted out before the merge. Laughing
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum