Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murphy's Last Words (1st Juror)

2 posters

Go down

Murphy's Last Words (1st Juror) Empty Murphy's Last Words (1st Juror)

Post by Angie Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Please post any last words without revealing your identity. Afterwards please head over to the jury area, thank you!

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Murphy's Last Words (1st Juror) Empty Re: Murphy's Last Words (1st Juror)

Post by Murphy MacManus Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Interesting concept this season, really like the Alcatraz setting but HATED Solitary. Felt like I spent most of my game in there, was picked on from the start and even by my own tribe! ha. Really not sure why, there may be a reason that I'm not aware of. This twist really screwed up my game IMO, made it impossible to communicate properly.

When I wasn't in there, I felt I was in a solid trustworthy alliance with Lechero, John and Peeta. Within minutes (at least it felt that way) we were down to 3 as one of our own tribe members Godney screwed us all over, because she felt 'nervous'. That dumb move not only put our tribe at a disadvantage but may have lost the game for our entire tribe, things would have been much different if that move never happened.

I felt I played an honest game, was committed to our alliance til the very end. If I had to choose between the two, I would have sided with John though. We were very open with eachother from the start and formed the 4 man alliance together: Team BadAss, haha.

By the end before my exit, I knew I was leaving. Didn't talk to a single person, my main ally John was in Solitary, no one messaged me, I was a sitting duck and knew I was leaving, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Good job to the hosts though, very well run game. Thanks for allowing me to play.
Murphy MacManus
Murphy MacManus

Back to top Go down