Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Players Are Making Me Angry

Go down

These Players Are Making Me Angry Empty These Players Are Making Me Angry

Post by S.A. Dana Scully Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 pm

So last night, John tells me that he thinks he is being targeted. He says that Scar is in solitary (someone from Tribe Citidel won snitch) and that they would outnumber us by using Scar's vote to vote John. He told me to vote Penny just in case something weird happened. Peeta then tells me that no one told him the vote and he voted Jake. So wtf is John doing if he didn't even inform all of us? Maybe Murphy is planning on playing the idol for him and that was their plan all along and he just wanted to keep me in the dark some more. Then Godfather comes along and I tell him that I am a free agent since my tribe didn't accept me. I say I am open to any honest deal that gets me to a decent spot in the game. He says he will get back to me after he "talks with some people." How mafia-like. When he finally gets back to me, he tells me I should play my idol (that they all assume I have) so that I can save myself. I flipped out. I publicly started calling everyone out from my old tribe, trying to find out if they spread some BS about me having the idol when it is obvious that Murphy does (went to solitary 4 times). Then I get 3 more msg's. One from Peeta saying sorry and that he hopes it isn't true. One from John saying that I am being paranoid. And one from Michael saying I should calm down or I really will be voted out. OK. Game on people if you want to play games with Dana. I won't tolerate this kind of deception from anyone but myself! I hope that Michael was just playing all his bases and making sure that anyone from Tribe Rock who had the idol would play it this time. I hope that the real vote is on Murphy or John and that they play the idol and Penny goes home. That would be poetic justice for this horseradish behavior. Anyways, I just hope I'm not out, because I have been just useless enough in this game to make it all the way. And with this recent outburst maybe I can be seen as the goat. If I make one or two noteworthy moves before the end I can have about as decent a chance as I had in BB19 that I won. But maybe I actually am being voted out. This is not good for my ovaries.
S.A. Dana Scully
S.A. Dana Scully

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum