Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 Confessionals

Go down

Round 7 Confessionals Empty Round 7 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

yay I made the merge! I am so happy! I am also happy that Michael won the snitch challenge and sent Scar to solitary. So that means he controls Scars vote which gives us majority. The only thing we have to worry about is someone playing an idol. I hope that does not happen. I will dieeeeeee!
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Round 7 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 7 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 am

We decided to vote out Dana. Michael wrote me upset that they were voting out Dana. He thinks we should have made a big move and voted Murphy or John. I kind of agree with him. Michael also told me that he thinks Jake is working with John. Jake tried to get Michael to send John to solitary, which would give him immunity. It is funny that I didn't really like the idea of Michael joining our alliance at first, but now I trust him the most. I shared the clues to the HII with him. No way will I be able to find it on my own. Michael is smart so he might can figure it out. The idol could be found already, but it is worth a shot to try.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Michael thinks he may have found the idol, but unfortunately we can't try because we are banned for 90 minutes for exceeding the limit of tries. lol

Michael is talking about possibly making a side alliance with Scar and Peeta. I talked to Peeta and he says that Dana is the only person he talks to and that she is trustworthy. I feel so bad now. I think it was a mistake voting her out. =/ Peeta will probably be pissed when he sees that she is voted out, but hopefully I can smooth things over. I told him that someone from my tribe came to me about a possible alliance with him and Scar. I didn't tell him who though. I will tell him when the time is right. Hopefully he will still want to join up with us.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down