Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Game Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Confessionals Empty Pre-Game Confessionals

Post by Godney Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:43 pm

What the fuck is this?

I have been placed on the same island as Ke$ha. Is this a fucking joke? This bitch obviously does not realize who she is dealing. I have already taken out Christina, Jessica Simpson and too many others to count. She is just next in a long line of wannabes trying to imitate the Queen B! queen

On a more realistic note, I am in it to win it. I plan on forming alliances and backstabbing anyone necessary in order to make it to the top. This is a game, and I will be in charge of it sooner than later hopefully. At this early stage in the game, I don't see anyone that looks worthy of being alligned with Godney. Most of these people appear annoying with ugly avatars to hide behind. Perhaps I'll wait a while before deciding who is worth talking to.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Confessionals Empty Re: Pre-Game Confessionals

Post by Godney Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 am

Godney will strike tomorrow. queen

I am tired of sitting around waiting to be approached at this point. Not that I'm overly concerned about my position in the game or anything yet... the game starts Sunday, after all. But I need to for sure have some alliances/deals going on before then to ensure that I survive a few days at least.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 pm

I talked for just a second to Ke$ha, of all people, this morning. But now that bitch is taking an awful long time to respond and Godney does not have all day! I have a feeling that whore is badmouthing me behind my back, but it's OK because I'm doing the same to her right now! queen

I want to offer up some kind of deal which regards safety and not crucifying her yet. But then again, I don't even know who I'm going to end up with on a tribe. Perhaps I need to talk with someone else instead!
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Me so happy your back
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 pm

It's been so long, Kathy. We go way back!

I don't recognize half these fools nowadays!
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:57 pm

But you nailed it right on the head babes, fools <333
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:43 pm

Let's just hope they're not foolish enough to send me packing first! Haha
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 pm

Why is George Bush so annoying? Like shut the hell up... Godney will inform you when she wants to hear your voice. queen

I've continued conversations with Ke$ha. And I've also been chatting with Peeta Mallark. I am crossing my fingers in hope that I end up on a tribe with at least one, if not both, of them. If I end up with neither of them and things look bad, I will have to hope the hosts pull an Allison Grodner and fight to keep me here over the others. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve before I rely on that, though.
Godney
Godney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down