Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F10, The Beginning Of Something Fresh

Go down

F10, The Beginning Of Something Fresh Empty F10, The Beginning Of Something Fresh

Post by S.A. Dana Scully Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 am

If we merge now, my most basic plan is to remain 100% loyal to Scar. He and Godney are solely responsible for me still being alive. Godney was brutally killed by John and his cronies, something which I still plan to avenge when the time is right. All I have left is my Disney brother. He has informed me that John has welcomed him back into the fold. Obviously it is sensible to consider that the 5 of us just stick together and eliminate the other tribe. I would be ok with eliminating one of two of them. But after that, I have to get rid of Murphy, the idol, John, and Peeta. I have to figure out who is the most useless (or backstabbing) person on the other tribe and take that person and Scar to the finals. That is the only way I can win. Anyone else from the other tribe would get all the votes from his fellow tribe mates on the jury. John/Murphy/Peeta would get all the votes from each other. So there is pretty much only one combination that is going to work for me. Right now I would wager a guess that Kesha/Sully/Penny are together. So that leaves Michael and Lizzie Borden. I would say Lizzie is the most likely to be just some follower that no one respects. I barely see any posts from her. So that would be my ideal f3. Me, Scar, and Lizzie. Let's see if I can make it happen. First, I will get on the same page with Scar. After that I have an idea. Maybe I can get Murphy and the stooges to play the idol right away so that I don't have to deal with it later. I can appeal to logic. They have 5, we have 5. All we have to do is stick together and figure out who they are voting for on our tribe (which I can do because they already have the seed that I would betray my tribe in an instant), and I will tell Murphy to play the idol for that person, and viola! it's gone.
S.A. Dana Scully
S.A. Dana Scully

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum