Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Godney's Last Words (4th voted out)

4 posters

Go down

Godney's Last Words (4th voted out) Empty Godney's Last Words (4th voted out)

Post by Angie Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Thank you for taking time to play our game. Please leave some last words about the game/cast. Please do not reveal your identity

Angie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Godney's Last Words (4th voted out) Empty Re: Godney's Last Words (4th voted out)

Post by Godney Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm out fourth and this is not a very good showing at all. However, I'm not terribly bothered because I was dealt a shit hand to begin with... that hand being, for the most part, horrible tribemates. I committed a very serious crime of choosing to keep an ally last TC and voting off someone I had not spoken a word too. That ultimately is why I'm sitting here now. I don't regret my decision at all. Dana and Scar are the only people that seem intellectual on my tribe and I'm happy I could allign with them while I was in the game. Peeta has got nothing going for him upstairs and in this game. John is condescending and thinks way too highly of himself. He's also a hypocrite... and an ass... and rude... and most importantly has no shot of winning this game anyways.

But I tried my best! I got stuck on a tribe with a few people who didn't want to form alliances and only wanted to win challenges so I paniced and made a move. It's just too bad they can't win challenges... and just voted off one of their best challenge players. Idiots. More hypocrisy from John who is all about "keeping the strong players around". Whatever... I don't expect he'll go much farther anyways. Godney out. <3

*walks off*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Godney
Godney

Scar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Godney's Last Words (4th voted out) Empty Re: Godney's Last Words (4th voted out)

Post by John Patrick Mason Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:48 pm

lol that's hilarious considering once you left we won 2 challenges in a row. You were the reason why we were losing, because you were too focused on alliances instead of wanting to do good for your tribe.

Voting you out was the highlight of this game for me. If only we had done it sooner, we might have had a better chance.
John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Godney Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

I wasn't the reason we lost any challenge aside from the one I threw to vote off Lechero.

And who the hell are you to say I was too focused on alliances? You had an alliance with Lechero, Murphy and Peeta. You're just mad that I made things more difficult for your group. Had I voted Dana off, Scar and I would have been the next two to go because of your lameass alliance. So don't bitch at me for not doing what you wanted, asshole.
Godney
Godney

Scar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:38 am

Goddess <3
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down