Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is the new post option in French?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is the new post option in French? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is the new post option in French?

Post by Ke$ha Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 pm

If everything goes according to plan tonight, then either a) John goes home, or b) John plays his idol and Jake goes home, and the only people know that it's happening are Scar, Michael and myself. I still can't help but feel a bit nervous, though. I always do when I attempt big moves like this. It doesn't help that I still find Scar a little bit shady, but trusting him provisionally is a risk worth taking. I think the worst that can happen (other than me getting played by Scar) is John voting for Jake and not playing his idol, which would make Jake go 4-3-1 and leave John here with his idol. I doubt that will happen but you never know.

I think at this point I'd rather John play his idol and then Jake goes, because I don't want to deal with an angry Jake that's still in the game. I'd rather just explain it to him when he's on the jury and he's seen how the rest of this game plays out. Penny also thinks that Jake is really suspicious so hopefully she'll understand if he goes home.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Why is the new post option in French? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is the new post option in French?

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:00 am

Also I don't know how I want to handle it if Jake ends up staying. Do I want to own up to plotting against Jake and leaving Lizzie and Penny in the dark just yet? That could cause them to not trust me. Or I could be honest and hope that they understand. We'll see how this goes I guess
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:53 pm

wtf was up with that? why did John penalty? how is Jake going to react to getting 3 votes? this is weird.

I think my best option is to win both challenges, send Lizzie to SC, and then split the votes between Jake and someone else, because John may have given Jake the idol. Unless Scar was lying to me. but he did vote the way he said he would, so I don't know. I'm so confused right now =/ John giving up and penaltying was such an unexpected event.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:37 pm

seriously who the frick has this idol? Laughing it's driving me insane.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 pm

Michael brought up to me that he and I are going to be targets sooner rather than later. I'm sure that's true, especially now that Jake knows that one of us at least voted against him. I can see Jake going after Michael because he'll probably figure that Michael voted for him since there were supposed to be two more votes for Scar that instead went in Jake's direction, and Jake knew that Michael won the snitch challenge.

This all makes me feel pretty sure that Michael is going to be targeted pretty soon. He's won 4/6 challenges since we've merged and he's getting more attention because of it. But I wonder if and when I'll start to be targeted? I don't think I'm making my presence too strong, only won one challenge, and I've always voted the way I said I was going to, while Michael hasn't. Does Jake have any reason to go after me? The only way he would know is if Scar or Michael ratted me out, and I don't think they will just yet. I'm semi-confident that I'm still in the clear, although after this next round, I don't think I will be. bring on these next two challenges already! haha

There's no way I can go all the way to the end with Michael, though. It just can't happen.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:53 pm

the plan is to vote Jake and the only thing that could possibly go wrong is one of them playing an idol and sending me home. I'm going to be freaking out about that possibility until TC is posted. I voted Peeta just to be safe but I should've told Michael or Scar to do that, too. I PM'ed both Jake and Peeta asking them who they were thinking of voting and neither responded. this paranoia is going to kill me!
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:51 am

my goodness tonight has had a ton of back and forths.

So originally the plan was just to vote out Peeta and potentially split between him and Penny. I won the SC challenge, which made life a lot easier for me, knowing that I had 2 votes on my side. Between SC and immunity, though, Penny comes and tells me that Scar told her that me/him/Michael had a F3 deal and he wanted to ditch us and join her. I believed her, because I had no idea how else she would know unless Scar told her that the three of us were working together. So Michael then won immunity and we changed the plan to split between Peeta and Scar. According to everyone I've talked to that's been to SC, the idol is crazy hard to find (and none of the people sent there in the first 5 rounds, plus John) found it, so it makes sense to think that nobody has it. So we wanted to put 4 votes on Peeta (me x2 and Michael) and 2 on Scar (Penny), with them voting for each other.

That seemed like a fine plan until Scar messages me and tells me that Penny tells him that Michael and I are planning to split the votes between Scar and Peeta. She also says that she and Peeta are voting for ME and if Scar joins them, then I go home, because Michael and I were putting 2 on Scar and 1 on Peeta. So I come clean to Scar and tell him all about why I was planning on splitting to him and Peeta and ask him if what Penny told me was true. He says that he did tell her that just to get a sense of her loyalties with Peeta and stuff like that, but he didn't mean it. He says he trusts me, and I believe him. We've compared notes on Penny and come to the conclusion that she's lying and sneaky. Everything Scar has told me so far has lined up, and I don't have much choice right now but to trust him. He says he'll vote Peeta, which will give Peeta 4 votes.

The only way that I can get screwed out of this is if Penny or Peeta has an idol and Peeta plays it. That would suck. So naturally, I'm really paranoid that that's going to happen, and I won't stop worrying about that until TC is posted. I don't have any choice right now except to cross my fingers and hope that neither one of them has it.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 am

so it's a tie between me and Peeta. either Scar or Michael voted for me, and I don't understand why either one of them would do that at this point. Michael is clearly next if they're targetting me, but I doubt it was him. I think it was Scar. We both know that Penny is lying to both of us and not trustworthy at all, so I have no idea why he went with her.

I just have to hope that neither one of them flips because if it's still a tie, I'm pretty confident that I can beat Peeta in a tiebreaking challenge.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Scar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:20 pm

WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE LYING TO ME??? I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE THIS IS TOO STRESSFUL FOR MY OLD SOUL

Michael and Scar are both insisting that they're with me and they voted for Peeta and I have NO WAY of knowing who actually voted for me. If I were to guess, I would guess that Scar is telling the truth and Michael is lying to me for two reasons:

1. Scar told me all about Penny's plan to get rid of me and I don't think he would've done that if he were planning on voting me out
2. Michael was acting a lot more shocked than Scar was, which leads me to believe he was playing it up.

Now, I could be totally wrong and Scar told me that so I would trust him, and Michael is legitimately that shocked. Like I said, this is just a guess. but I have no idea what I'm going to do tonight if I survive (I don't think beating Peeta in a challenge will be that tough, knock on wood) and I don't win either challenge.

I'm going to have to PM Lizzie and tell her all of this and hope that she sides with me. Penny was the first one to send her to SC after all and maybe I can use that against Penny. I'll just have to take this step by step.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Scar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:08 pm

I WON IMMUNITY!!!! FINAL 4!!! I'm so happy and even more relieved. I needed that so bad.

More to come later, I've got to send some PM's now. but I still have no idea who to believe between Michael and Scar, and I'm going to have to vote one of them out tonight, since Penny's in solitary =/
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:09 am

I was about to ready to post a really long confessional explaining my dilemma about how I need to pick between two people who I trusted and were allies, and I know one of them is lying and the other is telling the truth. I was going to post about how I was going to go with my gut and vote Scar, keep Michael because Michael just seems more genuine and heartfelt, his points make more sense and I trust him more because we've been working together longer.

THEN Michael comes clean to me and tells me everything that happened with SC tonight, because Penny going made no sense at all at first. He still says he didn't vote for me last round (I believe him), but he did win the SC challenge and send Penny to solitary. He said they made a deal that if Michael sent Penny, keeping her safe this round, then Penny would give Michael the HII that she found (Lying ho. Finally I found out who has it), and she promised not to vote for him this upcoming round. He was extremely apologetic, but it seemed to be to very, very honest and explained a whole lot. He said he's playing the idol and putting his two votes on Scar. This honestly makes my life a whole lot easier, not having to worry about who I was really supposed to trust and second guessing myself if I made the right decision. Michael pretty much made the decision. Well I guess technically I could tell Scar to vote for Lizzie and say all of that, but my gut's telling me that Michael's being honest with me and has been with me the whole time. So all I need to do, and all I will do, is vote for Scar and he goes home. If Michael's telling the truth, which I think he is.

I really didn't want to go to the Final 2 with Michael, but it's looking more likely now. We'll see what happens tonight and tomorrow, I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Scar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:45 pm

I WON IMMUNITY AGAIN!!! FINAL 3!!!! this is so exciting. This has been such a hard-fought and fun game so I'm beyond pumped to have secured a spot in the Final 3. I haven't made Final 2 in a really, really long time, so I'd love for that to change in this game.

I'm voting for Penny. She's clearly capable of beating me in challenges, just like Michael is, but if I'm going to lose to anybody, I'd rather it be to someone who I think would take me to the finals, and even if they don't, someone who I'd like to see win. I would vote for Penny in a final of Penny/Lizzie, but I would much rather see Michael win than Penny.

I PM'ed Lizzie and told her most of my reasoning for voting Penny, and she just responded with "Kay. I'll vote Penny" O_O. She's either lying to me or she's not thinking too much for herself here. It makes more sense for her to force a tie against Michael, but I'm not complaining if she doesn't do that.

I was never planning on going to the Final 2 with Michael. My plan originally was to get rid of him at 5 because my path of winning every immunity challenge until the end would've been much easier with him out of the way. But that was when I thought I had Scar and Penny on my side and I would have people loyal to me either way. That changed, so I didn't have much choice but to keep Michael as my #1. But now I kind of like the idea of taking him to the Final 2. We have done everything together this whole game and it would make the FTC a lot more intense and competitive. I think going to the Final 2 with Lizzie would be a very easy win, but I think it would hardly be satisfying, and it would go completely against my competitive style of play that I've demonstrated this whole game. I think I'm going to take the Kim Spradlin philosophy in that if the jurors are going to vote bitterly, they're going to vote against me either way, but if they're going to vote for who they think played the best game, they'll respect me for taking Michael, and I'm pretty confident that I can express that I played the best game.

So, if Penny goes tonight, and I win the challenge tomorrow, I think that's what'll happen.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 am

welp looks like I spoke too soon. I got a PM from Penny right before TC was posted explaining everything from her point of view, and how it was really MICHAEL who was lying to me, playing me and Penny against each other this whole time. He was feeding her information about me and Jake for a long time, he was the one who suggested trying to get me out and that Scar was actually probably the one who was being honest with me. The only reason I believe Penny is because now Michael and Penny's deal at F5 makes a WHOLE LOT more sense, as does Penny voting for Lizzie instead of for Michael. He's been playing both of us.

I don't want to go to the Final 2 with him anymore. He would win. He clearly played me, and my argument for why I should beat him just got a whole lot weaker. I don't even know if he'd take me to the Final 2 anymore, so I'm definitely feeling pressure to win this challenge. It's even more important now than I thought it was before. I'm really excited to see what happens.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:50 pm

man, Lizzie is being such a Debbie Downer in her PM's with me. I almost don't want to go to the Final 2 with someone who's acting like they're just going to roll over and die, but at the same time I don't want to go with Michael, either.

sry for falling for Michael's trap, Scar ;___;
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 am

winning the last 3 immunities and securing a spot in the Final 2 feels pretty awesome. I wish I felt better/more excited about who I'm going with, but whatever. I feel really, really confident in my chances of winning, so bring on the jury! I'm excited for this next phase of the game to start!
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:54 am

Michael just sent me a really sassy PM. I hope I don't get a ton of backlash for taking Lizzie.
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Ke$ha Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:34 am

dang it Eric why did you have to be inactive?
Ke$ha
Ke$ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:09 am

"I really think I'm playing with a bunch of people from the newer generations and when the cast is all revealed I'll only know who about half of them are"

That's better than me. I only recognize you.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum