Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lizzie Borden Final 2 thread

+6
Murphy MacManus
Jake Sully
Penny Lane
Scar
Lizzie Borden
Alrmw28
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lizzie Borden Final 2 thread Empty Lizzie Borden Final 2 thread

Post by Alrmw28 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Post your Opening in this thread once TC is posted.

Jury ask your questions to Lizzie Borden on this thread once her opening is up.

Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Lizzie Borden Final 2 thread Empty Re: Lizzie Borden Final 2 thread

Post by Lizzie Borden Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

**Looks around, is this a dream or is this real**

I'll have my opening up sometime by tomorrow night!
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 am

Congratulations on final 2, Lizzie!
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 am

Congrats, Lizzie! Smile
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake Sully Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:07 am

Congrats, Lizzie!
Jake Sully
Jake Sully

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:11 am

Thanks everyone! And I'll have my opening up in like 10 mins. Give or take. Sorry for it being late.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am

I first would like to thank Kathy and Angie for inviting me to play and having me in the game! Also thank you to everyone for making this a good game to play in, it’s been a first in awhile where I actually wanted to stay playing in a game!

Now I’m betting some of you are saying I don’t deserve to be here, or that I wont even get any votes or win this game. Kesha has put up a good fight till the end I do agree. And I’d like to thank Kesha for taking me to the final 2 with her!

My main objective in this game was to have a solid alliance, that can be checked off I formed an alliance with Kesha, Penny and Jake early on. Then one of them brought in Michael, I didn’t speak to him till like the final 3ish. So he wasn’t a big factor in my game plans. Sorry. I also spoke to Peeta once in awhile to see how he was doing. Also to help out with challenges in the tribe portion, which I was good during the first few and the ones I was able to be at I did my best to help out. Now I did try at the Snitch challenges, but those are not my type with the little amount of time we had, speed is not my forte. Once the immunity challenges came I pretty much tried at them, but everyone is either quicker or got more points than me.

I survived in my own way to get to the end, you may ask me anything you wish to in order to find out. Unless you all just feel as tho Kesha does deserve to win. I do hope some people have questions for me.

Thanks again, and feel free to ask away! <3
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:54 am

Congrats on making final 2, Lizzie.

1. Why do you think you deserve to win this game over Kesha?

2. Guess the identities of the jury and Kesha.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Murphy MacManus Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:02 am

Congrats on making it to the finals Lizzie!

My question is, what do you feel is/was your biggest move/moment/play in the game that helped you get to where you are now?
Murphy MacManus
Murphy MacManus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 am

*Penny's Questions*

1. Why do you think you deserve to win this game over Kesha?
I believe I did what I could to make sure I made the finals, I had a solid alliance, I gave my input when needed, I made sure I knew what was happening in the game. I helped out when I could at challenges. I knew I wasn’t a target in the game because people were after others, I played into that knowing I had to just lay low. And not make myself into a target. The two times I went into Solitary was when I wanted to make some moves, but people had some other things in mind and sent me there. All you had to do was ask me, not send me away cause you were afraid I’d say something or do something different. Wont know what would of happened tho. I feel as tho Kesha was a more physical player, where as I was the peace keeper and did what I needed to do to make sure I made finals, and I made it.

2. Guess the identities of the jury and Kesha.
Kesha- Punkrock,Jess
Michael- Tom
Penny- Arik
Scar- Sour
Peeta- Spooky
Jake- homingking
John- captainjimmy
Murphy- Iraheto
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

*Murphy's Question*

My question is, what do you feel is/was your biggest move/moment/play in the game that helped you get to where you are now?

For me it was making a solid alliance early on in the game. I was in the middle of it, and made sure that I knew what they were going to do, as well as give my input. I laid low as to not make myself a huge target early on or else I would most likely not be in the finals. I may not have won individual immunity’s, but it did help me know who to not trust and find as a threat down the road for when they did lose.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:38 am

Tom? Well that's an insult. Razz

It's hard to ask you something simply because as you pointed out, me and you never talked. I think we exchanged a total of 5 pm's the entire game (not each, in total) and it didn't happen until the F5 when I told you what was going on and to vote Scar.

Do you believe you were more of a follower in the game? I didn't speak to you, so I don't know, but did you give people your opinion or were you mainly told what to do and you just agreed?

Another question I have, which may help you actually. You said in your response to Penny that the two rounds you were sent to solitary confinement you were planning things, what were those? How would you have gone about executing them?

My last question is who was your closest ally/did it change throughout the game, etc.?
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeta Mellark Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 am

Lizzie you were loyal and honest and good job getting to the F2.

If not Ke$ha, who would you take/would like to be in the final 2 with you and why?
Peeta Mellark
Peeta Mellark

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Congratulations, Lizzie. I think we exchanged two PM's in total, so I never got to know you, but you seemed nice.

My question is this: Did you ever feel that being a more aggressive player outside of your alliance would be a good move for you? Why or why not?
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

Guys I'm so sorry I can not answer questions tonight, I have come down with some food poisoning or something.

While I know I'm not going to get any votes, I'd rather see the game move forward rather on hold. I wont be able to answer questions till around 6pm tomorrow night. Or later. So I dont want to keep a hold up.

If you just want to vote thats quite fine as well.

Thanks again to the host's and everyone else in the game! This was a fun game.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Hope you feel better soon.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Scar Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:43 am

Nah, Lizzie, I'll hold my vote. I'm not completely decided yet.
Scar
Scar

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:28 pm

homingking Laughing <3
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 pm

I'll close voting on Monday night so take your time. I still need time for episodes anyways.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Can we vote anytime?
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Alrmw28 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:35 pm

If you feel like nothing can change your mind.
Alrmw28
Alrmw28

Back to top Go down

Post by John Patrick Mason Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I don't think Lizzie really has much else to say besides the fact that she was loyal to her alliance. She keeps going back to that. It's a fair trait but like I pointed out in one of the tribals, she never talked unless it was to say congrats or goodbye. No big moves either. I think she's pretty content with 2nd place, that's just the vibe I'm getting anyways.

John Patrick Mason
John Patrick Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Corleone Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:09 pm

I was waiting to see her replies to see if they would wow me and she actually did do something and was playing a good game just a very hidden one, but I agree with what John is saying.
Michael Corleone
Michael Corleone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Pretty much. So you can move on and vote.
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizzie Borden Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Only thing I'll add is that, I positioned myself where I knew I would need to worry about being voted out. since I was quiet and not a challenge threat, I knew that the ones who were would be the ones getting the votes.

Once I went to the SC area, I was freaking out that I couldn't plan my moves and had no way to communicate my way to make some moves. I was actually going to talk to Kesha and Penny, and try to get the guys out. Which they did get Jake out. So even tho they thought I was going to be mad, I wasn't I just wanted to be in on it.

Then of course when I got back, i was hearing all this news from who had secret alliances that I didn't know of. So I was kinda on the outs, probably cause I was too quiet. So then of course I went to SC again, not a fun time. So I didn't know what would happen, and was glad that Kesha didn't get voted out. But if she did, I would of worked with Peeta and Penny, to get out Michael. (Because I never spoke to him)

But alias, when I got back Kesha was mad or didn't trust her "secret alliance", so I used that to my advantage knowing she would be willing to go against them, and she would need my help for that. So thats when Penny left, and then she took me to the finals, who I would of taken to the finals if I were to have won.

I do wish I made more moves in the game, and when I wanted to I was pushed away to SC so I wasn't able to. I tried at the challenges, but of course people are faster than me, and I will say I did give up on some of the fast speed ones. I didn't give up tho for the final 3 challenge, I wish I did win it, but of course it wasn't my time to win it.

While I know I wont get any votes, I do thank you all for at least giving me a chance. Congrats Kesha!
Lizzie Borden
Lizzie Borden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum