Survivor IMDb 47: Alcatraz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 12 Confessionals

Go down

Round 12 Confessionals Empty Round 12 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:34 pm

I am back from solitary confinement. I almost died laughing when Scar got voted out. Should have voted with us last round. I wish it would have been Kesha who left, but she had immunity. I am almost certain I will be leaving if I don't get immunity tonight. I am a little pissed off that I am catching so much heat because I voted against Kesha. Michael did it as well, but his hands are clean because he denied it and let me and Scar take the fall for it. Anyways, I don't even want to talk to anyone right now. I am just going to focus on winning the challenge.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Round 12 Confessionals Empty Re: Round 12 Confessionals

Post by Penny Lane Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:20 pm

So I lost immunity. Atleast I put up a good fight...or atleast I think I did. I talked to Lizzie a bit about getting rid of Kesha, but then she stopped taking so I guess that isn't happening. wahhh
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Well duh that isn't happening since Kesha won immunity. lmao my bad. I am so tired!!
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Lane Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:35 pm

So I am going to vote Lizzie tonight. I wrote Michael asking him if he would vote with me and let me go to a tiebreaker challenge with Lizzie. I think I have a good shot at beating her.
Penny Lane
Penny Lane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum